Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Please make all post fight discussion in this thread, and stop making new pointless threads about this fight.
    Pacquiao
    82.23%
    Bradley
    13.30%
    Draw
    4.48%
    Last edited by Boxing Scene; 06-10-2012, 07:54 AM.

Manny Pacquaio vs. Timothy Bradley POST FIGHT DISCUSSION. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS.

All Pac/Bradley discussion goes here.
    Last edited by The Ban Stick; 05-13-2012, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Bradley will beat Pac like Bernard beat Tito minus the KO in the 12th

Ill be pulling this thread up immediately after the fight people

Comment

bradley not a good enough boxer

Comment

I think pacquiao gets his second wind in this fight.

Comment

Pac knock Bradley before 6

Comment

Bradley is smart, if he gets caught, he'll switch it up. Pac better have a couple game plans.

Comment

C'mon dawg, I see this little game you're playing with this thread because if it does come to fruition then you'll look like a self proclaimed genius, especially after you dig up this dated forum and blast it all over B-Scene. But to put Bradley in the same category as B-Hop is utter stupidity. Yeah Bradley is a battering ram with the head like Nard did to Winky, yeah Bradley opens the gloves illegally and rabbit punches like Nard does, but that's where the similarities end. Bernard made a career of never being in the same place twice from a defensive standpoint; Bradley is about as far away from this craft as Malignaggi is to being a one punch KO artist. If you want to pick a legend and tie him to Bradley, do it with Holyfield for example. But leave Bernard out of this analogy as again, that's utter stupidity on many different levels which I only touched upon 2 or so examples. Btw, anyone can throw **** at a wall to see if longshot predictions pan out, but please have more respect for the Science than this foolishness; i.e. Base the outcome of future fights on pragmatics and styles, not this fantasy parallel semantics!

Comment

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
                  C'mon dawg, I see this little game you're playing with this thread because if it does come to fruition then you'll look like a self proclaimed genius, especially after you dig up this dated forum and blast it all over B-Scene. But to put Bradley in the same category as B-Hop is utter stupidity. Yeah Bradley is a battering ram with the head like Nard did to Winky, yeah Bradley opens the gloves illegally and rabbit punches like Nard does, but that's where the similarities end. Bernard made a career of never being in the same place twice from a defensive standpoint; Bradley is about as far away from this craft as Malignaggi is to being a one punch KO artist. If you want to pick a legend and tie him to Bradley, do it with Holyfield for example. But leave Bernard out of this analogy as again, that's utter stupidity on many different levels which I only touched upon 2 or so examples. Btw, anyone can throw **** at a wall to see if longshot predictions pan out, but please have more respect for the Science than this foolishness; i.e. Base the outcome of future fights on pragmatics and styles, not this fantasy parallel semantics!
                  Holyfield in his prime was much more impressive than Bhop.. Im talking about the muhammad qawi error.. If Bradley really has that kind of heart he does stand a chance.. Against casamayor he didnt impress me much.. Can someone point me to a fight, which would convince me he has a chance.. perhaps is the peterson fight worth downloading?

Comment

In this forum: Alot of phaggots underestimated bradley

Comment

Working...
                    X