No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito Hit New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito Hit New York

New York, N.Y. --- Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito arrive in New York Monday night for their upcoming press conference on the world tour to announce their highly-anticipated World Championship rematch, taking place on Saturday, December 3, at Madison Square Garden in New York. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with Cotto Promotions, Tornado Promotions, AT&T, and Madison Square Garden, Cotto-Margarito II will be produced and distributed Live by HBO Pay-Per-View®. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank

[Click Here To Read More]

Tornado productions lol who does he own lame productions like judah and canelo ppl just making productions up only fighters to have real promotions are cotto floyd hatton oscar stop it cheato get ure money up

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Tornado productions lol who does he own lame productions like judah and canelo ppl just making productions up only fighters to have real promotions are cotto floyd hatton oscar stop it cheato get ure money up
      It looks like Tornado Promotions, but should be Plaster Promotions instead.

Comment

lol super judah promotions - **** went defunct. . . hahaha i remember joseph judah was trying to promote himself with some nonsense. . . he even had some bum on youtube going around filming random stuff trying to make him seem like he was important. lol like he was in this cheap vegas hotel room and he was like "joseph judah in a secret meeting with a major boxing and business icon". HAHA, here ill find the video - SUCH a good laugh. . .

Comment

shut the **** up already I am a chicano and I hate margarito for a reason but you hate Mexicans all day so **** you ***** ass hater **** you're so ****ing annoying every body hates you on here.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I3EmQvx8JY

HAHAHA seriously PLEASE for the biggest laugh watch this. . . there's like a damn fireplace and a little 32 inch flat screen and he's acting like it's some balling ass pad. . . HAHAHA. . . wow such a JOKE. . . .

HAHAHA go to 5:50 if you don't want the extra laughs to get to the PATHETICNESS of this video. .

@7:20 - look at the nice flat screen. . . that's nbc on! nah mean! gotta keep your business right. . nah mean! LOL WUT?!?!
            Last edited by UglyPug; 09-19-2011, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              shut the **** up already I am a chicano and I hate margarito for a reason but you hate Mexicans all day so **** you ***** ass hater **** you're so ****ing annoying every body hates you on here.
              Lol, youre arguing with a moron who has a brain of a 2yr old. This guy gets owned all the time. All his fighters have been whooped by Mexican fighters. No wonder they hate on Mexis all the time.

Comment

LOL come on lets all unite and laugh at joseph judah promotions! and this fat dude trying to "hype" him up by proving how much of a bum and idiot he is. . .

HAHAHA PLEASE PLEEEAAASSEE watch that video! or if you don't like "clicking on links" - go to youtube and type in joseph judah promotions secret meeting. SERIOUSLY - u WILL THAKN ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  LOL come on lets all unite and laugh at joseph judah promotions! and this fat dude trying to "hype" him up by proving how much of a bum and idiot he is. . .

HAHAHA PLEASE PLEEEAAASSEE watch that video! or if you don't like "clicking on links" - go to youtube and type in joseph judah promotions secret meeting. SERIOUSLY - u WILL THAKN ME!!!
                  My smartphone is not liking this shyt. I will definitely peep it out in the morning. Shyt sounds too funny. I'll peep it out for sure, my man. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                    My smartphone is not liking this shyt. I will definitely peep it out in the morning. Shyt sounds too funny. I'll peep it out for sure, my man. Thanks.
                    lol make sure u check it out tomorrow. . . it really is funny stuff. . . i just don't know why he thinks anybody would believe some 90 dollar a night vegas suite (don't get me wrong - that's all i can afford right now) could be passed off as some balling ass penthouse? lol it's just funny. . .

Comment

Working...
                    X