Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay This Is Slightly Frightening (Poor Adamek)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
      It's even worst than i thought, the man can't even hit a stationary bag and look impressive !

The HW division is so weak now, go watch some prime Tyson for speed + power or Foreman for twice that power, Foreman would punch a hole in any bag...
      If Foreman & Tyson could do better they'd have finished with a higher knockout percentage of there opponents than Vitali.. so what you're basically trying to imply is that they had better power but Vitali was more consistently accurate with his shots. Foreman wouldn't punch a hole in Vitali... that's for sure.. in fact if they ever fought it would look like Briggs vs Vitali with Foreman being clueless on how to get past Vitali's reach & devestating jab while Vitali is beating the much slower Big George to the punch.

He beat Lennox to the punch more times than not & lennox is quicker than lumbering George & Tyson would look so funny trying to lunge at Vitali while VK picks him off with the jab.. look how ridiculous he looked against Lennox & Vitali is bigger & much more active.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
        If Foreman & Tyson could do better they'd have finished with a higher knockout percentage of there opponents than Vitali.. so what you're basically trying to imply is that they had better power but Vitali was more consistently accurate with his shots. Foreman wouldn't punch a hole in Vitali... that's for sure.. in fact if they ever fought it would look like Briggs vs Vitali with Foreman being clueless on how to get past Vitali's reach & devestating jab while Vitali is beating the much slower Big George to the punch.

He beat Lennox to the punch more times than not & lennox is quicker than lumbering George & Tyson would look so funny trying to lunge at Vitali while VK picks him off with the jab.. look how ridiculous he looked against Lennox & Vitali is bigger & much more active.
        You just said that Vitali vs. George Foreman would look like Vitali vs. Shannon Briggs.

I mean, really?

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
          no he doesnt he fights like he doesnt want to get hit. He lets his hands go then grabs his opponent hate that sht.
          yOU ARE still mistaking him for his brother. Vitali always lets his fists do the talking & is right there throwing punches from any angle imaginable beating you to the punch everytime.. he rarely ever holds UNLESS it's absolutely necessary & he doesn't have space to punch. Go watch anyone of his fights & you'll see how he keeps his opponents at bay with his fists & why would he want to get hit if he can avoid it as long as he's hitting his opponent. Vitali proved he's got a an alltime great jaw..

He's THE only heavyweight in history never to taste canvas with as many title fights under his belt. 44 fights without going down.. certainly isn't a record as you got Valuev & Mccall who fought more times than him.. but it's among the very best ever & if you could take the kind of shots Sanders & Lewis caught him with flush you can take most anybody's shots as long as you see them coming.... kapish!

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
            I agree, and when he gets pressured he runs. Like literally runs. Just watch the Arreola fight.
            He backs away when he his opponent gets too close for comfort because he doesn't have the proper distance to unleash his punches. He did this with Areolla & Sanders whenever they got too close.. notice he didn't do this with Lennox.. that's because they both were fighting at a measured distance so they can effectively defend & throw punches.. he's a bg guy & can't operate on the inside unless he has a little space. He was still attempting to throw punches while in retreat so i wouldn;t worry about Vitali moving backwards as long as he's getting off more punches than his opponents everytime out.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
              You just said that Vitali vs. George Foreman would look like Vitali vs. Shannon Briggs.

I mean, really?
              i guess you have a reading problem because that's EXACTLY what i said.. Foreman has nothing on Vitali as an advantage. Vitali is bigger.. quicker.. more accurate with his shots. Foreman had no jab to speak of... he would've been just as clueless as Shannon & absorbed same said punishment.. Foreman & Briggs are cut from the same cloth & are both one dimensional sluggers. Lennox Lewis had several dimensions to his game & that's why he hung in there with Vitali.. so make sure you got your reading glasses on this time>>> kapish!

Comment

Good. Very good. But bag not hit back.

Comment

I feel sorry for Adamek

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                    i guess you have a reading problem because that's EXACTLY what i said.. Foreman has nothing on Vitali as an advantage. Vitali is bigger.. quicker.. more accurate with his shots. Foreman had no jab to speak of... he would've been just as clueless as Shannon & absorbed same said punishment.. Foreman & Briggs are cut from the same cloth & are both one dimensional sluggers. Lennox Lewis had several dimensions to his game & that's why he hung in there with Vitali.. so make sure you got your reading glasses on this time>>> kapish!
                    Vitali Klitschko vs. George Foreman would look like Vitali Klitschko vs. Shannon Briggs.

Folks, you heard it here first.

Comment

Working...
                    X