Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

girls kicking each other in the vag - what's that all about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girls kicking each other in the vag - what's that all about?

I've heard on the grapevine that apparently this is a big "no no" as far as most girls go, that only really rough girls do it, and it's "not very nice".

So what's with that? How does it work? Why is it "not nice"? (I mean, I know it's NOT, but if I kicked a guy in the nuts I'd just think "I was a **** for doing that", it wouldn't irreperably damage my psyche, you know?)

Once I saw two girls roughing each other up and they took turns to knee each other in the vag. I went over to break it up, but had to stop and turn away when I realised I'd got a hard on.

Then I read about Avril Lavigne getting her music slagged off by a girl in a club, so "I kicked her in the box". For a time I fantasised about being a girl so Avril Lavigne could kick me in the vag for it. Then I got a hard on.

Is this wrong?

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I've heard on the grapevine that apparently this is a big "no no" as far as most girls go, that only really rough girls do it, and it's "not very nice".

So what's with that? How does it work? Why is it "not nice"? (I mean, I know it's NOT, but if I kicked a guy in the nuts I'd just think "I was a **** for doing that", it wouldn't irreperably damage my psyche, you know?)

Once I saw two girls roughing each other up and they took turns to knee each other in the vag. I went over to break it up, but had to stop and turn away when I realised I'd got a hard on.

Then I read about Avril Lavigne getting her music slagged off by a girl in a club, so "I kicked her in the box". For a time I fantasised about being a girl so Avril Lavigne could kick me in the vag for it. Then I got a hard on.

Is this wrong?
    The weed is good tonight eh?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

Is this wrong?

LOL!

I have thought of much worse things..

Comment

If the girls like a bucket she might get her foot wedged

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
          If the girls like a bucket she might get her foot wedged
          LOL, we need Roguey's views on this.

If I was a girl roguey could kick my vag, I'd let her.

Comment

Burnt clit with hear straighteners

Ooooooooooooo!

Comment

why should girls kick each other there.. i mean.. what are they trying to achieve with that?
              i never heard of that before but it sounds stupid..

Comment

Anorak.. why do girls always refer to their friends who are girls as girlfriend... we dont say our boyfriends.. do we?

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
                  Burnt clit with hear straighteners

Ooooooooooooo!
                  You have to take it too far every time.

**** you, Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyPhat View Post
                    why should girls kick each other there.. i mean.. what are they trying to achieve with that?
                    i never heard of that before but it sounds stupid..
                    Someone who joins and this is their first post?

If you were fighting and you wanted to incapacitate an opponent, you'd do it, right? Or if you were a girl who was a *****, you'd do it, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X