No announcement yet.

Golovkins time in this sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkins time in this sport

will be up sooner rather than later in this sport. He has no defense, and he can be confused with movement. Rosado had the heart, but he was too small. Pirog might beat the living **** out of Golovkin. Golovkin is the new Kostya Tszyu.

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    will be done soon in this sport. He has no defense, and he can be confused with movement. Rosado had the heart, but he was too small. Pirog might beat the living **** out of Golovkin. Golovkin is the new Kostya Tszyu.
    He looked very beatable today! The few times that Rosado went forward he didn't know what to do!

Comment

Here we go.... Rosado was too small

Comment

I think Sergio Martinez beats him. Pirog? I don't see it.

I think Gorat has a good immediate future, but he's 30 already.

Comment

The MW division is very weak though especially if Martinez retires, I think the only guys that can beat him are at 168 guys like Kessler, Ward, Froch, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            Rosado actually looks slightly bigger than Golovkin.
            True statement!

Comment

What in the world were you watching. GoW was cutting off the ring masterfully, throwing punches precisely and methodically and wasn't getting tagged like you claim. When you pressure as much as he does you will get tagged a few imes.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                What in the world were you watching. GoW was cutting off the ring masterfully, throwing punches precisely and methodically and wasn't getting tagged like you claim. When you pressure as much as he does you will get tagged a few imes.
                Rosado had his flashes, but GGG used him as paint for his gloves and shorts.
                He ate everything Rosado threw like sugar plums too.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Here we go.... Rosado was too small
                  He is small though, dude got blown out by Angulo in 2 rounds. Not height wise but you could easily tell by his body frame.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    yes. this is correct, you win.

Comment

Working...
                    X