Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao dropped to Number 7 on ESPN P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Yeah, he was also ranked #9 p4p already you dumb ****. You want them to switch places or something?
    you said who should be ranked above floyd. he was not ranked above floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      hmm ok floyd didn't have a win over anyone as good as hill and the hill win came after the rochianni fight. a loss is more important than a great win? you are a true floyd fan. tapia should also have been ranked above floyd. he was unified champ at 115, and moved up to beat #2 at 118.
      As good as Hill? A Hernandez win isn't as good as Hill in 1998?

And Johnny Tapia was in the p4p top 10 you dumbazz. You want to rearrange the list but can't find anyone to kick Mayweather OUT of the list. You're grasping at straws. Why don't you hit up one of those lonely nightclubs where you do your standup and tell that Joe C. scared to get on the plane joke for the 400th time? I'm sure you're bound to get a snicker or two still.

Comment

you said who should be ranked above floyd. he was not ranked above floyd.
        Ahh I see. So he deserved to be in the pound for pound list but not as high as #8? Ok. That was easy

Comment

i already gave you 4 guys so yeah that should prove it but i already found out your floyd mindset. you think a loss as you put it is "more important" than a great win. so if someone beats ward or donaire are you gonna go back and find losses to say oh wait they aren't good after all! ignore this great win the guy lost before!

Comment

i already gave you 4 guys so yeah that should prove it but i already found out your floyd mindset. you think a loss as you put it is "more important" than a great win. so if someone beats ward or donaire are you gonna go back and find losses to say oh wait they aren't good after all! ignore this great win the guy lost before!
            You gave nothing. Two guys ALREADY on the list, one guy who you can make a case for and a BS name because you're desperate. Quit your b*tching and get a new act. It's all used up over here.

Comment

Mayweather being #1 is absurd. He may be the most skilled, but he hardly fights.

Comment

You gave nothing. Two guys ALREADY on the list, one guy who you can make a case for and a BS name because you're desperate. Quit your b*tching and get a new act. It's all used up over here.
                i gave 4 guys with clearly better resumes who were ranked below him. floyd was at 8 right. so put those 4 guys or 3 since you ignore great wins above him and he's no longer on the list. i realize math is not your strong suit but it works. trust the math. mr. a loss is more important than a win.

Comment

i gave 4 guys with clearly better resumes who were ranked below him. floyd was at 8 right. so put those 4 guys or 3 since you ignore great wins above him and he's no longer on the list. i realize math is not your strong suit but it works. trust the math. mr. a loss is more important than a win.
                  Right....so like I said:

Comment

Right....so like I said:

ok here's another name that i'm sure you will use your magical spin to discredit. fabrice tiozzo was champ at 175 beating the #2 in the division. he then moved up to cruiserweight and beat the #1 guy. will you use your "more importantly" he lost 5 years before 1998 to discredit him?

Comment

ok here's another name that i'm sure you will use your magical spin to discredit. fabrice tiozzo was champ at 175 beating the #2 in the division. he then moved up to cruiserweight and beat the #1 guy. will you use your "more importantly" he lost 5 years before 1998 to discredit him?

Tell me...name the fighters Tiozzo had beaten that would make him a pound for pounder? You desperate ****

Comment

Working...
                      X