No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Ariza Discusses Brandon Rios Testing Positive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Ariza Discusses Brandon Rios Testing Positive

Luis Sandoval catches up with Alex Ariza, the strength and conditioning coach of Brandon Rios, discusses his boxer testing positive in the aftermath of his recent defeat to eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao in Macau, China. Ariza defends his boxer against the failed the test, which VADA administered.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He doesn't seem to know much does he? His attempts to muddy the waters is pretty amusing, can't wait to hear VADA shoot down his accusations.

Comment

cheaters !!

Comment

lol as long as it was not a ped they found were ok jesus ariza

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          lol as long as it was not a ped they found were ok jesus ariza
          it read that it can also be found in performance enhancing drugs so we gonna have to wait and see for further testing

Comment

This dude was one step away from never earning another check from boxing...for that sole and only reason do I think this moron didn't know shhh was going on. He's aware of the pacquaio took roids rumor, and he's been accused of it over and over again...considering Rios was his only and last chance I don't think this cat was dumb enough to participate in that and now the question for me is how long has Rios truly been doing this? Honestly i'm suspicious as fck because if he resorted to this at 147 wtf was he resorting to at 135 and 140?

Comment

guilty. smh

4th test was dirty, closest to weigh in, makes sense. roidos wasnt making weight, no wonder he was taking about 154.
              i worked in a hospital, they followed protocol, suppose to transfer the specimen into that sample container to be shipped out. take a piss test for a job nd youll see them do that, they make you pour it yourself, no gloved needed.
              eating mcdonalds near wont make a difference, there was a BANNED SUBSTANCE IN THE URINE SAMPLE. THATS IT. no excuses necessary
              a diuretic & an amphetamine, ariza saying its not gna hurt his rep bc its not steroidal, cant defend this. garcia gym, fire this doofus asap

note to elie: record boxing sht without ever talking on the video, you thought roidos was gna crush pac, so its over for that now, gtfoh ydksab, thanks

Comment

manny didn't get tested once?

Comment

Bad luck after bad luck after bad luck for this guy. I think this is the last straw for this guy and still he managed to bricked it once again. Not that he intends or planned it to happen but when luck is not on your side this is what happens.. who the hell would have thought that rios himself would go full ****** and take a prohibited substance behind his back and hope he can get away with it knowing that this fight has strict drug testing written all over it.

Now, to add insult to injury and his amazing stint of bad luck, if rios camp decides to save face and fires ariza. Then, everything have come full circle.

Comment

This guy tap dances better than Fred Astaire.

Comment

Working...
                    X