Saul Alvarez vs. Miguel Cotto scheduled on BoxRec for March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saul Alvarez vs. Miguel Cotto scheduled on BoxRec for March 8th

Saturday 8 March 2014 USA
    promoter: Richard Schaefer (Golden Boy Promotions)
    television: USA Showtime
    12 Rounds light middleweight
    Saul Alvarez 42(30)-1-1 VS Miguel Cotto 38(31)-4(2)-0

http://boxrec.com/5star.php

Boxrec might've jumped it... they just had Golovkin/Murray

Comment

Awesome Martinez is frozen out with no option but to fight triple g or retire

Comment

boxrec's been messing up lately, Murray/Golovkin just one in a long line of fights never even signed that went up on that site. I'll believe it when I see the article on boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
          Awesome Martinez is frozen out with no option but to fight triple g or retire
          and no to this, my best guess is he'll probably fight his #1 contender Marco Antonio Rubio in a comeback fight while GGG fights Geale in Monte Carlo.

Comment

FightNights.com™ ‏@boxing 19h
            Boxing Buzz Rumor: #CaneloCotto March 8th Deal Reached... #Unconfirmed!

Comment

The Showtime haters will be mad if this does happen

Comment

boxrec also unofficially had lara/trout on canelo/mayweather undercard
                never happend tho. never follow boxrec info, thry follow the hype

Comment

Boxrec had Garcia vs Lucas on the undercard before the fight was ever signed and they was right. Lara vs Trout was supposed to be on the undercard but Trout promoter messed up the paperwork which is why Ishe vs Molina happened.

Comment

Alvarez of course will be the favorite for obvious reasons but I wouldn't count Cotto out in this 1.

Comment

Working...
                    X