Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Reacts on All Access: F*** Oscar De La Hoya!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Reacts on All Access: F*** Oscar De La Hoya!

A Floyd Mayweather fight wouldn’t be complete without a series documenting his and his opponents lives leading up to the big dance. Mayweather has a new dance partner this time around as 23 year Saul “Canelo” Alvarez brings new blood to the series and so far has done a suitable job.

Episode two of All Access Mayweather-Alvarez touched on a variety of subjects and some of the underlying storylines that are linked to this fight. It made for a good episode and the series is 2 for 2 so far.

Things start off with Mayweather reminiscing on his first professional fight and his $25,000 purse that came along with it. Things have certainly changed as the “half billion dollar man” is now used to collecting checks in excess of $30 million a fight. His money spending ways however have always garnered him criticism but Mayweather feels it’s his prerogative and is doing what he’s supposed to do.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cant buy class Floyd. Keep burning that money. You can do whatever you want with it. Just dont ever ask for respect as a human being.

Comment

An old Cotto,old Oscar and Castillo all whooped Mayweather with a bloody nose and on Sept 14 i expect Canelo to do tge same to this cherry picker fraud,catchweight queen,Canelo new king,the pillow fisted boring fighter needs to die

Comment

F ##k ugly boy mayweather

Comment

Oscar might be down for this, he's keeping the fishnets in reserve.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Cant buy class Floyd. Keep burning that money. You can do whatever you want with it. Just dont ever ask for respect as a human being.
            He earns his respect in the ring like a man

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Lmaol floyd has always had envy of oscar success even now as he is a promoter. PBF likes to talk about him being the best business guy ever but honestly without dlh giving him a chance he wouldn't be where he is at now. I mean like he says i have beaten everybody from golden boy and guess what Floyd you can keep doing it until you retire cause DLH is making money off you and the opponents he throws at you without even fighting.

I mean you can get into a feud with dlh and he will be ok you can go your own (TMT) rout and will fail or partner with The Jew ARUM is up to you. You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you. If dlh says he has this guy that can beat you. Why does it bother you?? Is his job as a promoter to hype up the fight ehat do you want him to day ohh yeah ortiz, guererro will get humiliated people so don't buy the fight cause you know the outcome it will affect you in your pocket so in other words he is hyping the fight for you.

PBF why can't you accept that not all boxers/promoters and analyst don't worship you. I mean if dlh has his own opinion let him. Are you gonna call him racsit too or say he supports his people like what you got mad at andre ward that he didn't support you cause he was backing up guererro.

PBf as a boxer you are great as a person you need to change so people can like you you need to stop always attacking people because they think different than you or have different opinions or favor a different boxer than you today or from a different area.

Comment

B hop

Mayweather is good but his a bit overrated. How is he consider a top 10 is beyond me. He's best wins were at lower weights. At welterweight he fought past their prime fighters and a few primed no hopers. His resume at welter is a lie. Bernard Hopkins has a better resume and in my opinion is the best in this generation. You don't beleave me go and match both of their resumes and if you kno anything about boxing you should kno who is better. Btw Hopkins is 49 Nd he broke his record 2 times already against better opp the Floyd. Come on people. I want to see Floyd at 49 accomplish everything b hop has accomplis. Btw not fighting pacquiao wen he was suppose to will take a hit on he's hall of fame career.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                  He earns his respect in the ring like a man
                  Or in prison for beating women.

Comment

Floyd already whooped Oscar once. Maybe as an added bonus, they can have Floyd school him again after he KO's Canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X