No announcement yet.

Feels good to be back in the gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels good to be back in the gym

3 days in and i feel great,stopped drinking,smoking and getting high,and havent had sex in 2 weeks,i feel pure,energetic and refreshed...been eating right and feel like a new man,aint no looking back

if you're doing this stuff, rather than quitting everything cold turkey, keep the herb around. it may help you with temptation later.

Comment

You mean Jim?

' I love being in Jim '

You grizzly faggot.

Comment

cant imagine feeling refreshed after two weeks of not getting laid...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
          if you're doing this stuff, rather than quitting everything cold turkey, keep the herb around. it may help you with temptation later.
          naw dont need it anymore,plus im looking for a better paying job

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          dont need it,got better things to do then worry bout getting layed right now

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            aside from constant morning i wood, usually turn into a training animal if i am not having consistent sex.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              3 days in and i feel great,stopped drinking,smoking and getting high,and havent had sex in 2 weeks,i feel pure,energetic and refreshed...been eating right and feel like a new man,aint no looking back
              Make sure you don't eat any genetically modified foods. Eat organic and eat lots of greens.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                Make sure you don't eat any genetically modified foods. Eat organic and eat lots of greens.
                turkey,chicken,fish, salads,veggis and fruits and protein shakes

Comment

Bout to go in the backyard and hit the heavy bag now,see you guys in bout 30 min

Comment

I hit the weights HARD yesterday. Today I practised shooting for an hour. Although the floaty ball was next to useless.

Comment

Working...
                    X