• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury going nuts again lols

http://twitter.yfrog.com/5ire0jwqapmfwcdbdcelyzaaz

"Your gay lover, Tony Bellew"

Comment

e was almost TOO Funny Ringside last night! I love this guy he's tv GOLD!

Comment

The best part is Fury would actually box Bellew in between the rounds .

Comment

Crazy gypo bastard. He's insane! I hope he doesn't fight Price because after Price poleaxes him we'll get less of these golden Fury moments.

Comment

This is a fight that should happen, then the winner should fight Haye?

Comment

They shouldn't make this fight yet, imagine how big this fight will be if they both stay unbeaten and step up and then fight in say 2 years? Fury could get a W against chambers maybe to shove on his record which along with the Chisora win (yeah he was fat that day but on paper still looks decent) will be a good resume, Price should fight Deontay Wilder next people raving about his power if Price puts him to sleep it will be a serious win, then they can meet 2 years down the line possibly? or even if one of them managed to get a world title, even Povetkins world title, then this fight would be a huge fight, the build up to it would be class I seriously think Fury is off the rails and its hard to call who would win because Price has literally not been tested at all yet really, Fury has been in more gruelling fights and although he hasn't looked as good maybe thats because his opposition he has faced have arguably been a step up from Price's, this could be the big fight in Heavyweight boxing a couple of years down the line.

Comment

"I'm going to put you in intensive care, that's for sure mate." LOL
                Last edited by Jam Jars; 10-14-2012, 01:37 PM.

Comment

From Channel 5 last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiVTw...feature=colike

Comment

I didn't think there was anything that could make Fury look any dumber.

And then there was the hat....

Comment

Working...
                    X