Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Vitali Was Disappointing, I'd Love To KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Vitali Was Disappointing, I'd Love To KO Him!

DAVID HAYE has told Vitali Klitschko he should be ashamed of Saturday’s defence and he would not last six rounds with him.

The Briton is desperate to face the WBC world heavyweight ­champion, who stopped Germany-based Syrian Manuel Charr – with a nasty cut above his eye – in the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

stop haye! just stop! .....

Comment

haye is so desperate landing a fight with the klits brothers...unfortunately for him, he doesn't deserve a fight with any of the brothers...but if he is, i hope vitali will silence him for good...

either vitali or wlad is too much for the braggart haye...

Comment

Haye is being smart.

Ripping vitali so he signs the contract. MAKE THE FIGHT HAPPEN.

Comment

Vitali is goadable, and Haye has got his fishing rod out.

The fight will happen

Comment

Haye is the best of the rest so get him in the ring with Vitali ffs!

Comment

Like him or not, he does bring excitement to the heavyweight scene. Apart from the Wlad fight, he usually walks the walk and has a very exciting style.

Comment

I don't believe David Haye at all. Dude went on a Klitscho's tirade for a long time before he finally got the fight with Wladimir and what did he do? NOTHING and blamed it on his pinky toe. Then he retires and now he is coming back screaming about beating Vitali? To me he is just a bigger Amir Khan. All mouth.

Comment

Haye is desperate to fight Vitali, because his legacy revolves around his hurt pinky toe

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    Like him or not, he does bring excitement to the heavyweight scene. Apart from the Wlad fight, he usually walks the walk and has a very exciting style.
                    Oh yeah, I almost forgot how much of a barn burner the Haye-Valuev fight was. And that Harrison fight was right up there as at least one of top five fights of the Century. It was also real exciting when Haye had to rabbit punch an old washed up John Ruiz into submission. Great stuff really great stuff!

Comment

Working...
                    X