No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: Khan Won't Change, He Always Fights The Same

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peterson: Khan Won't Change, He Always Fights The Same

British boxer Amir Khan is too one-dimensional to change his gameplan for the May re-match against Lamont Peterson in Las Vegas, the American fighter said on Thursday.

[Click Here To Read More]

He'll probably throw more combinations

Comment

Joe Cortez still getting work? Smh

Comment

Well he beat you in the first fight without having the ref robbing him, so if he fights the same, he'll beat you again

Comment

Cortez isn't going to let Peterson fight on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Cortez isn't going to let Peterson fight on the inside.
            he's not, i hope its not him who is chosen

Comment

Khan is a front runner, he tries to build a lead early in the fight using his speed, then he slows down by the 5th or 6th Round and he LITERALLY STARTS TO RUN!

Plus he is a HEAD HUNTER, anybody with good head movement can EASILY BEAT KHAN, just get low, duck UNDERNEATH a lot of his shots and get inside, once you get inside Khan goes into this shell...a shell that has A LOT OF HOLES

I think Peterson clearly beats Khan this time around LEAVING NO DOUBT, but things will be stacked against Peterson though, but I am sure he already knows that
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 04-12-2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

It is crazy how Cortez is a consideration. I mean the guy can ruin a good fight and it has happened on numerous occasions. Do the boxing gods not see that fans are turned away from the sport when there is controversy?

Comment

Well, at least Khan won't have a hard time in the inside anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    Khan is a front runner, he tries to build a lead early in the fight using his speed, then he slows down by the 5th or 6th Round and he LITERALLY STARTS TO RUN!

Plus he is a HEAD HUNTER, anybody with good head movement can EASILY BEAT KHAN, just get low, duck UNDERNEATH a lot of his shots and get inside, once you get inside Khan goes into this shell...a shell that has A LOT OF HOLES

I think Peterson clearly beats Khan this time around LEAVING NO DOUBT, but things will be stacked against Peterson though, but I am sure he already knows that
                    Yea, tell that to Judah, It ain't as easy as you make it sound.. Judah was ducking and slipping and doing everything he could to avoid Khans barrage of punches and he ended up bleeding from his nose and mouth by the 4th rd.. The way to beat Khan is to do just what Peterson did the first fight but this time he needs to do it from round 1 and be even more active because they aren't going to hand him to victory this time, thats a fact...

Comment

Working...
                    X