Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eat Tacos Lift Stones baby

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      Photographer: who wants to get their picture taken?

Marquez: me!

Pacquiao: I wonder how much money i made tonight
      Haha, pretty funny

Comment

lift stones

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          marquez: awww yeeeah who da man?!

pacquiao: oh no... that didn't look good... oh hey look there is uncle bob... and he has bag of money... i bet it's bonus for me! um ah why is that judge taking my money??? me don't understand!!! me ROID RAAAAAGE!!! ...ow stoopid cramp.

Comment

Most of these posts are amusing, but only for their utter stupidity and elementary school childishness.

Marquez is hoping to influence the crowd and that it might pass on to the judges. He knew it was a close fight, and he never admits a loss to anyone. Don't know if he even accepted his one-sided Mayweather loss. Yet he has a half-dozen losses and it should have been one more.

Comment

simon says: Put your hands up if you're about to be robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                Most of these posts are amusing, but only for their utter stupidity and elementary school childishness.

Marquez is hoping to influence the crowd and that it might pass on to the judges. He knew it was a close fight, and he never admits a loss to anyone. Don't know if he even accepted his one-sided Mayweather loss. Yet he has a half-dozen losses and it should have been one more.
                why didnt manny raise his hand and have the look of failure?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  I actually felt kind of bad for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    same reason he didn't against mosley

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post

Hating on a great fighter. He did admit his loss to Mayweather. That was the only clear loss so far in his career. I love boxing and I follow it closely. Nonito Donaire is a tremendous fighter, just like Gamboa. Pacquiao has incredibly strength and athleticism. He beat the crap out of De La Hoya, Cotto and Margarito. Great ko against Hatton. But you know what?, he lost to Marquez on that third fight. Whether some people recognize it or not, that is a different story.

Comment

Working...
                      X