Collapse
No announcement yet.

The perfect excuse, the perfect plan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so if manny loses tonight I don't want to hear any excuses, agreed?

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      If? According to you he will lose, and it's all a set up. When he wins you will continue to talk out your ass...

Comment

You mthfkas are dumb...out of all the tough fights Pacman has been in he is making an excuse for Shane. Seriously phuckfaces, does it sound like an excuse that he got into a minor accident and he is still fighting. U people are straight haters man. If it wasnt for Pac there would be no big PPV for boxing. Shane is a fade fighter. He is good for the first 5 rounds after that he is sht

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
          Worst poster ever.
          Did you expect anything less? I mean this is the same guy who put $1500 on Mayorga to beat Cotto.

For the sake of humanity lets all hope he doesn't procreate.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
            Did you expect anything less? I mean this is the same guy who put $1500 on Mayorga to beat Cotto.

For the sake of humanity lets all hope he doesn't procreate.
            No he didn't. He's never had $1500 in his possession in his life. He just trolls...

Comment

I would send you red k, but it seems you are up to your eyeballs with it already.

Have a nice day sucker.

Comment

You guys probably believe we killed osama too right? Nothing fishy about that one right?

Just listen to your little TV box, and never ask any questions.

Comment

You guys probably believe we killed osama too right? Nothing fishy about that one right?

I don't because I don't believe people who talk out their ass and constantly make shit up like the US government/media and you do.

Comment

Oh, your one of those type of people...

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                      Worst poster ever.
                      I cannot disagree with this.

Comment

Working...
                      X