No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire; I Want To Fight Moreno, Rigondeaux, Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire; I Want To Fight Moreno, Rigondeaux, Mares

After a dominating performance and beating one of the top guys of the division in Toshiaki Nishioka, Nonito Donaire is again presented with a familiar question: Who should he fight next?

Donaire was on the most recent edition of BoxingScene’s official radio show The Boxing Lab and was asked if he was interested in fighting the winner of the Abner Mares-Anselmo Moreno fight or also Guillermo Rigondeaux who has been clamoring for a fight with him.

[Click Here To Read More]

A fight against the Mares-Moreno winner would be amazing.

Comment

respect, i like the talk now.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good ****. Now all you Rigondorks need to calm the **** down and wait for the fight to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ImFromInternet View Post
              respect, i like the talk now.
              That's what it is, all talk. Twice on television he was asked to fight Rigo and twice he pretty much said no.

Only reason he's mentioning Mares-Moreno, knowing the fight won't be made, is so that people will be like "well at least he called out those two." Donaire is like that dude that when **** goes down and somebody holds him back (in this case the GBP/TR feud) he starts acting all tough.

Comment

Rigo is always available... How about fighting him next?

Comment

fight rigo next....I mean he fought WV2 a prospect coming off a ko loss why wont he fight another "prospect" in rigo...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    That's what it is, all talk. Twice on television he was asked to fight Rigo and twice he pretty much said no.

Only reason he's mentioning Mares-Moreno, knowing the fight won't be made, is so that people will be like "well at least he called out those two." Donaire is like that dude that when **** goes down and somebody holds him back (in this case the GBP/TR feud) he starts acting all tough.
                    But this is the first time he says it's possible. It's a good start. 100% better than negating it.

Comment

Working...
                    X