Tipping is for chumps. Do NOT do it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If its very good service, ill tip by double the tax

Mediocre, i give like 7-10%

If it sucks, ill give $1. Last week when i was in florida, we went to a joint and the service was HORRIFIC. it took the waitress 30 min just to take our order and then came back 30 mins later to tell us they didnt have fries and the frier was broken. So when we finally get our food, i notice the table next to me got fries. So i told her, i thought the frier was broken. She said she forgot, blah blah blah......I left a $1 tip on a $185 bill

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

My job is pretty much all about customer service. I don't expect anything tip wise, but I do appreciate when I do a good job and the customer recognizes that.
      Ditto.

I'm a bellhop so I'm pretty much a paid ass kisser. I like when the guests can emphathize with you that you are trying your best, but otherwise bleh... Hospitality, customer service is not for me. Too much ass kissing.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        If its very good service, ill tip by double the tax

Mediocre, i give like 7-10%

If it sucks, ill give $1. Last week when i was in florida, we went to a joint and the service was HORRIFIC. it took the waitress 30 min just to take our order and then came back 30 mins later to tell us they didnt have fries and the frier was broken. So when we finally get our food, i notice the table next to me got fries. So i told her, i thought the frier was broken. She said she forgot, blah blah blah......I left a $1 tip on a $185 bill
        sh•t! she would of got ¢.50 from me and a messy table...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          sh•t! she would of got ¢.50 from me and a messy table...
          Hide one quarter under the pepper and one under the salt.

phuck yeah!

Comment

They keep filling up your drinks.

Don't you pay for them?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post

Don't you pay for them?
              this fat arse will sit there, run up a fifty dollar bill on pastries and cookies - eating them on the spot - and then he won't tip.

Comment

Don't you pay for them?
                Not for sodas. . .

You don't get free refills on beer, or other specialty drinks. .

But I've never heard of a restaurant that doesn't give you free refills for soda.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  this fat arse will sit there, run up a fifty dollar bill on pastries and cookies - eating them on the spot - and then he won't tip.
                  I live in England. Where everything is overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Not for sodas. . .

You don't get free refills on beer, or other specialty drinks. .

But I've never heard of a restaurant that doesn't give you free refills for soda.
                    Would you tip these cheap no refill restaurants? Pizza Hut give refills over here. They only ask if you want a refill once though.

Comment

I live in England. Where everything is overpriced.
                      the cost of living here is ridiculously high as well. when cash is low you don't eat out.

Comment

Working...
                      X