Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Not Sold on Lucian Bute, Eyes World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Not Sold on Lucian Bute, Eyes World Title

The Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas, Nevada has been bustling as of late, with even Floyd Mayweather Jr. himself spotted the past few days putting in some work.

[Click Here To Read More]

Anthony has a big step up next week, it will tell a lot. This article is right though, both brothers are talented and this one might be better than the more popular one.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Anthony has a big step up next week, it will tell a lot. This article is right though, both brothers are talented and this one might be better than the more popular one.
      Nah, take another look at some of their fights. Anthony looks very amateurish compared to Andre. Andre is waay more slick and polished. Like Victor Ortiz though, I'm not sure if Andre has all his marbles though.

Comment

He definitely has talent (Bute) but your not the only one Anthony......

Comment

i'm not sold on him either.. another bum

Comment

Andre would beat Bute. He'd outbox him and get a decision. Andre is the most naturally talented at 168 and I can't wait to see him get back into the mix.

Not seen enough of Anthony to make a call though.

Comment

bute would knock anthony out

Comment

Just wondeing if uve watched Bute trippy? i hope the fight happens and u are willing to put up points on that for a bet cause i'll go all in on Bute to beat either of em. cant teach heart and neither brother has any imo.

Comment

ant come on man at this point in your carear bute has the better resume and i think he'll whoop you. you both need to step up yo comp but i think he's just better then you now

Comment

In boxing nobody ever fight anyone cause if they win too easy then its because their opponnent are over the hill or bums and if its too close then they looked bad and got exposed...

The only way to be respected is to be a bum and upset a big name... Something Bute can't do, because he's the big name of the division...
                    Last edited by bakunin; 11-25-2011, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X