Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abdusalamov Targets Tyson Fury For Martinez-Macklin Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abdusalamov Targets Tyson Fury For Martinez-Macklin Bill

Boxing adviser/promoter Sampson Lewkowicz advised BoxingScene.com that heavyweight prospect Magomed Abdusalamov (12-0, 12KOs) is ready to fight British/Commonwealth champion Tyson Fury (17-0, 12KOs) next. Abdusalamov returned to the ring on Sunday night at Texas Station in Las Vegas, and stopped Rich Power in the third round of a one-sided fight. Coming into the match, Power (15-2, 11KOs) had one loss on his record, an eight round decision to Fury in September 2010.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hear fury is fighting on march 17 at madison square garden and is the main event.. but it the fight does happen it wont go to the martinez undercard

Comment

I reckon Abdul would knock Fury out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
        I reckon Abdul would knock Fury out.
        I hope so. I'm not a malicious person but there is something about Fury that really irks me.

Comment

Everyone will be targeting that big clown soon enough. He's generating good numbers and is a knockout waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing is life View Post
            I hear fury is fighting on march 17 at madison square garden and is the main event.. but it the fight does happen it wont go to the martinez undercard
            this is what i read somewhere I cant recall where.

Comment

I like Fury. He's generating hype and is exciting to watch but mostly because he is a serious KO waiting to happen.

I think his win over Chisora was lucky because Del Boy showed up looking bad. Pajkic and Firtha were stopped early imo and Fury was hurt bad in both fights.

Fury DID come back however in both fights and has a decent jab when he stars using it. Fury needs to get in shape and get a good trainer and a good defence...and most importantly...shut his big, fat mouth. He's buying into his own hype and thats never a good thing.

Comment

Fury was never hurt bad, he was stunned. The early stoppages did not change the outcome, he would've eventually stopped both men.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                  Fury was never hurt bad, he was stunned. The early stoppages did not change the outcome, he would've eventually stopped both men.
                  Perhaps baldy hurt is rather strong. Stunned does seem better suited.

Comment

WAR Fury!!!!!

I hope the hype train doesnt get derailed for a couple of years, i love watching him fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X