Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks Mike Tyson could have beat danny williams is he did not get injured...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who thinks Mike Tyson could have beat danny williams is he did not get injured...

i think he would have knocke danny the **** out

Originally posted by Baddest man on da planet

I think Mike would have easy beat Williams…if he was a bit fitter the fight should have been kept for another week and in that week tyson should have done some hecktic training…÷¿

Comment

I hear you, Tyson should have won that fight. Williams was perfect for Tyson. I think it just wasn't Mike's night. When he injured his knee in the first, I think that screwed him up.

Comment

probably, but if he is as great as you all make him out to be, it wouldn't have mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
          probably, but if he is as great as you all make him out to be, it wouldn't have mattered.

Pretty true in a sense,.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
            dats stupid cause in his prime he could have still won with the knee injury but he was a relitivly shot fighter.

Comment

His fault for getting back in the ring then!

What was Williams supposed to do say becuase you 'were' the great iron Mike here's my chin!

Williams himself won a famous victory with a dislocated arm, if you are good enough then you find a way.

The bottom line was that Tyson got back in the ring for money!

Comment

dats stupid cause in his prime he could have still won with the knee injury but he was a relitivly shot fighter.
                you keep making excuses for him, give it up already, mike tyson is not the greatest of all times like you mystyal, and tyson jr. says. if he was then he would have obliterated williams!

Comment

so i can say if ali is so great then he sould have beaten Trevor Berbick

Comment

so i can say if ali is so great then he sould have beaten Trevor Berbick
                    ali had parkinsons when he fought berbick you stupid idiot, and is was a split decision, and berbick was a future hw champ! mcBride KTFO of tyson and mcbride will never win ****!

Comment

Working...
                    X