Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte: "Beating Olympic Style Drug Testing Is A Piece Of Cake" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he literally thinks the world goes round on steroids, everyone is on steroids to him

is it really so improbable that there are some elite fighters with the pride not to stick a needle in their butt?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      so basically the only way to know someone isnt using is to have someone follow them around 24/7 with a camcorder recording their every move
      That or random lie detector tests for the entire team.

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
        he literally thinks the world goes round on steroids, everyone is on steroids to him

is it really so improbable that there are some elite fighters with the pride not to stick a needle in their butt?
        No, but what he said was the majority of athlete's do it, not all.

I hate that whenever there's a conversation about drug testing in sports, someone always makes it about Pac & May.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          so basically the only way to know someone isnt using is to have someone follow them around 24/7 with a camcorder recording their every move
          I think random year round drug tests would deter a lot of people from cheating. Sure you can take things that leave your system very fast, but if you don't know what day of the year your going to be tested then you can't really use without risk.

Impossible i know, but that's the best way that i can see, lie detectors can be beat.

Comment

its sad what this world has come to..oh well guess all we can do is sit back and enjoy what we get

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              I think random year round drug tests would deter a lot of people from cheating. Sure you can take things that leave your system very fast, but if you don't know what day of the year your going to be tested then you can't really use without risk.

Impossible i know, but that's the best way that i can see, lie detectors can be beat.
              lie detectors are also inaccurate

Comment

Kills me as a fan of the sport to listen to that...

Comment

Manny, Haye and the Klits all use PEDS...

Comment

Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
                    Manny, Haye and the Klits all use PEDS...
                    says some random guy on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
                      says some random guy on the internet

Comment

Working...
                      X