No announcement yet.

I just booked a mini-vacation to Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just booked a mini-vacation to Las Vegas

I'll be going to the Matthysse-Dallas Golden Boy card on Jan 26th.

I really like the parks around Las Vegas, such as Red Rock Canyon and Desert National Wildlife Refuge.

But the main reason I'm going is to escape the winter rain here in Vancouver.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    I'll be going to the Matthysse-Dallas Golden Boy card on Jan 26th.

I really like the parks around Las Vegas, such as Red Rock Canyon and Desert National Wildlife Refuge.

But the main reason I'm going is to escape the winter rain here in Vancouver.
    It's a rainy one today...hang in there because I noticed the Cherry Blossom tree next to the Aquatics centre is blossoming and that tree always indicates when spring will come around...and it's forecasting to me that it will be only a few weeks away.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      It's a rainy one today...hang in there because I noticed the Cherry Blossom tree next to the Aquatics centre is blossoming and that tree always indicates when spring will come around...and it's forecasting to me that it will be only a few weeks away.
      We're overdue for a nice spring here. The past three have been unusually cloudy and cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        We're overdue for a nice spring here. The past three have been unusually cloudy and cool.
        Whenever I start feeling like you I watch a newscast from Montreal and then I realize it's pretty good here. Check this out...

http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Canada...ID/2323588698/

Actually...if you think back 2010 was the Olympics and I remember it being incredibly sunny and warm and that was the beginning of February...some events were cancelled due to lack of snow even up in Whistler. Last year was cool but the year before was fairly average.
        Last edited by jaded; 01-08-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Just make sure to post pics of your vegas vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Burton View Post
            Just make sure to post pics of your vegas vacation
            What happens in Vegas, stays in.....

kidding.

Comment

Just bought my $150 ringside seats for the Hard Rock Cafe.

I imagine there's plenty of time for them to arrive by mail here before I go.

Comment

I been wanting to go to vegas for a fight, what's the next good fight card in vegas other the the Mathyse fight? What's the undercards?

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                  I been wanting to go to vegas for a fight, what's the next good fight card in vegas other the the Mathyse fight? What's the undercards?
                  It's here (it's decent but I hope they add a couple of more fights):

http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=661683

But not much after this in Vegas until the Mayweather card.

Comment

We should grab a beer ole buddy, I'll supply the condoms...
                    Last edited by BostonGuy; 01-25-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X