This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Timothy, its too easy to get the little fascists upset.

All they do is post anti American, anti gay, anti women BS all day then they want to get mad because I post something about some cowards who poison little girls..?

Think about that for a second, who defends people who throw acid in womens faces or poison little school girls?

Says a lot doesn't it.

Comment

Mexico is anti-gay and anti-woman. That is as patriarchal a society that exists. Its also far more barbaric than Afghanistan. You said it yourself, those guys are goat herders.

I'm sure I could blame the U.S for Afghanistan's woe's the way you blame the U.S for Mexico's woes all the time.

And I think I'd have a strong point considering the U.S drops bombs on those people. A war you support btw.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          lol at a mexican talking about other countries problems.
          I don't understand that type of mindset. So what if he's Mexican, he can't point out other countries problems? People post stuff happening in Mexico all the time on here. It isn't like he's going around saying Mexico is this safe place to be and the middle east is a war zone.

Comment

First of all I never supported any war, so that's strike 1.

Secondly, Mexico is a macho culture but it's also a country that gives people their equal rights and is a thousand years ahead of Afghanistan as far as adopting western morals and society. Women are free to do what they want, people can study, work, travel and do what they would like just like any other democratic system.

Sure there is corruption and yes the cartels are destroying Mexico but that's another argument for another day that has a lot to do with supply and demand.

Sorry but you get upset everytime I post something like this because you support violence against gays, non Muslims, Jews and anyone who doesn't believe your extreme views.

Nice try though.

Comment

Sad times man. Women are half the human capital in any society. We cant progress unless women are equal and stand firm alongside the rest of society.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                why are people acting butthurt just because a topic was broached? the guy wasn't in any way derogatory or rude. did not associate the issues with the whole country but with extremists.

why is everybody objecting?
                They act butthurt because they themselves are extremists. Their cultural "norms" are more important to them then basic human rights (as an aside I think it's appalling that in the 21st century those kind of things are considered cultural "norms").

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  First of all I never supported any war, so that's strike 1.

Secondly, Mexico is a macho culture but it's also a country that gives people their equal rights and is a thousand years ahead of Afghanistan as far as adopting western morals and society. Women are free to do what they want, people can study, work, travel and do what they would like just like any other democratic system.

Sure there is corruption and yes the cartels are destroying Mexico but that's another argument for another day that has a lot to do with supply and demand.

Sorry but you get upset everytime I post something like this because you support violence against gays, non Muslims, Jews and anyone who doesn't believe your extreme views.

Nice try though.
                  I don't think you could articulate my "extreme" views if you tried.

You don't really care about women, queers or equality. You also don't understand why Mexico is broken. "Supply and demand" for drugs exists everywhere but you only see this type of extreme gore coming out of Mexico.

A historical culture of ritual sacrifice.

I think what's needed in Mexico is a hero like Hernan Cortes.

Comment

for someone who is constantly crying about how the cartels have over run your country and are destroying it, you get pretty butt hurt when someone jokes that they couldnt hold al qaedas jockstrap.

Comment

The 'Muslims' you speak of are 1. In a small minority and 2. Driven more by cultural traditions and beliefs rather than Islam. Don't get it twisted.

These ****ers do whatever they to further their own agenda. Just because they may claim to represent a certain religious belief it does not mean it's actually true.

Comment

Working...
                      X