Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan continues to receive homecooking.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would the fight have been stopped if Amir had a bad cut? if he was ahead i guess so..

Mcloskey didn't get robbed of anything.. the guy made more money then Amir for god sake and stunk up the joint. Whenever he opened up he got tagged..

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Ha! I had forgotten that episode. That was just horrendous.
      It was all a bit crazy, Hatton was hurt, so the ref should've let it go on. But, with his boots untied, he could trip over the laces, in the heat of the moment it would be hard to decide which way to go. He should've waited for a pause in the action though, IMO.

Remember Paulie's haircut on the undercard though? That was even better!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        So it's all a conspiracy,

The stoppage was harsh, they should have let the fight continue but they didn't. What would have happened after the sixth round are mere opinions. IMO, Amir would keep on outworking Paul and cruise towards 12-0 scorecards.

Fact: The fight lasted 6 rounds and Amir won every single round.
        I dont see the conspiracy bit. The fight might very well have ended 12-0 as you say, but the hometown treatment received by Khan is beginning to show a smelly pattern.

BTW Wazaa. How do you rate Amir's performance? He didnt seem 'up' for this fight did he?

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
          It was all a bit crazy, Hatton was hurt, so the ref should've let it go on. But, with his boots untied, he could trip over the laces, in the heat of the moment it would be hard to decide which way to go. He should've waited for a pause in the action though, IMO.

Remember Paulie's haircut on the undercard though? That was even better!

Oh yeah. That was funny. The corner gave him a haircut. LMAO.

Comment

Working...
          X