No announcement yet.

My idea, to make some fun in the hw division Wlad the Legend killer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Yea but it doesn't make sense considering you're saying cause they lost some fights later and stuff but so did Byrd after beating Vitali to Wlad. Tyson could of rematched him after prison. Douglas was still around with his new haircut thinking he looked cool.

As well they were in a position to get a rematch since they fought way beyond after those losses(most).
    Again, you brought up other black fighters who didn't rematch men who beat them instead of addressing Wlads losses.

Why???

Comment

While true with Lewis it's not true with Tyson.
      YOU brought Tysons name up, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        YOU brought Tysons name up, lmao.
        Tyson is an ATG HW is he not?

Comment

Yea but it doesn't make sense considering you're saying cause they lost some fights later and stuff but so did Byrd after beating Vitali to Wlad. Tyson could of rematched him after prison. Douglas was still around with his new haircut thinking he looked cool.

As well they were in a position to get a rematch since they fought way beyond after those losses(most).
          Vitaly told the crowd after he quit that he would get back his title. I would almost buy the shoulder being hurt excuse except he fought just a month after Wlad and Byrd. If he wanted him all he had to do was ask his brother not to make the fight. Tyson could have rematched after prison? The fight and Douglas were both irrelevant at that point. What's Wlads excuse for not seeking a rematch? Even Sanders is on records as saying that surprised him. I personally think the Klits don't like fighting certain styles and pick the fights that are more suitable to each. Just a theory, but the non rematches of Sanders and Byrd and than switching up surely lends it weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            In one night, three American legends will get one last shot at the title

Wlad vs bowe

Wlad vs Toney

Wlad vs Holyfield

Wlad is an athlete, he could easily do it, none of them make it past 5

It'd be fun, cement wlad as atg, and get rid of the old hangers on
            You know I hate wlad with a passion, but if he did this Id be his biggest fan ever.

All you need to do is add BHop to that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              Your suggestion is bizarre
              Not if you see it from the context that Earl hates American fighters and wants to see a bunch of geriatrics get beat up.

Poet
              Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 08-09-2012, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Tyson is an ATG HW is he not?
                Again, what does Tyson have to do with Wlad?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I don't know about walked down, but he was certainly backed up much of the fight, quit and never rematched. He won though, just ask any Klit fan.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Wlad struggled with David Haye, so much that Haye didnt even have a mark on his face when he left the ring.

A pumped up cruiserweight was Wlads biggest threat haha

Imagine Wlad trying to fight these legends in their hay day, his chin would have been checked and taxed
                    Wlad struggled with Haye? I can't tell if you are trolling..... Anyone know if this poster "FrankieBruno" is a legit troll or what?

The only reason Haye didn't get knocked out is because he was too busy running and flopping....

Comment

Working...
                    X