No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins vs Dawson Weigh-In, Undercard Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins vs Dawson Weigh-In, Undercard Too

Staples Center, Los Angeles - The weights are in for Saturday's HBO Pay-Per-View. In the main event, WBC light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins will defend his title against mandatory challenger Chad Dawson. Hopkins weighed 173.4-pounds, and Dawson was 174.2-pounds. Both fighters were in great shape.

[Click Here To Read More]

they both look in great shape. War Hopkins!

Comment

hopkins looks all business..........

hope he's focused dawson will not be a easy style at all.

Comment

Ex looks incredible to be almost 3 years from 50. In his last few fights he seemed a little loose & saggy in his body compared to the days at MW & wen he first moved to LH. Now his **** is back tight again. YOu can tell he's taking Chad serious....This may end up being a really good showdown.

Comment

I could've sworn Holt said he was weight-drained against Mabuza?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            they both look in great shape. War Hopkins!
            War Hopkins? I hope he would not let me sleep again with his boring fighting style. I never finish watching a Hopkins fight, i am snoring before the decision is announced. And this will be another boring and sleepy fight from big mouth Bhop.

Comment

Originally posted by lawtonv9 View Post
              War Hopkins? I hope he would not let me sleep again with his boring fighting style. I never finish watching a Hopkins fight, i am snoring before the decision is announced. And this will be another boring and sleepy fight from big mouth Bhop.
              if you didn't find the hopkins/pascal fights entertaining you need a new sport to watch.

Comment

All my points on B-HOP. Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by lawtonv9 View Post
                  Which one of your boys did he wreck ?

Comment

This looks like a solid PPV plenty of good matchups I might purchase.

Comment

Working...
                    X