I want to see Floyd Mayweather vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't...

Comment

No just no.Floyd would never hear the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I don't...
        Kapri Styles got some ass shots didnt she

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
          Kapri Styles got some ass shots didnt she
          Yea,but I don't like her like that..I like her like this,all natural..She looks like my Girl oddly enough..

Comment

What's next..Prescott vs Floyd? Garcia might not even be the best 140 pounder..which...I guess that does make him a potential matchup for Floyd. My bad lol

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              What's next..Prescott vs Floyd? Garcia might not even be the best 140 pounder..which...I guess that does make him a potential matchup for Floyd. My bad lol
              I don't know I got told Prescott was one of the most improved guys in the sport and that he has a great jab he might be a really tough match-up for Floyd~

J/K of course

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Yea,but I don't like her like that..I like her like this,all natural..She looks like my Girl oddly enough..
                damn you are a lucky guy

Comment

Young Garcia needs to be at the 140 mark for some time. The recent rash of "little" WW hopefully stops soon.
                  Garcia is an action fighter who needs more time to learn and polish his talents. The win over Khan was a great win for him but it was NOT a great win over a GREAT fighter. To even mention him fighting Floyd shows how much some people know about fighters and were their at in their careers. This kid defeated an older version of a very good fighter and now has a win over a high ranking 140lber!! Thats pretty good for now and hopefully he fights on at 140 and learns about "distance" and "balance"!! Hes a good looking young fighter, don't need to rush a damn thing. Hopefully he fights atleast twice a year and he doesn't need title fights all the time. A return to champs fighting men on the fringe of the top ten would be refreshing. If they lose then the winner has earned a title shot. That thinking has become a dangerous adventure the last 30 years but it sets up competition and offers the champ a chance to fight without the hype. He stills earns a good buck and the lessons learned are invaluable. It won't happen!! Its ALL about the money now a days thats why so many "Big" fights that "Stink"!!! Ray.
                  Last edited by Ray Corso; 07-17-2012, 06:23 PM.

Comment

complete mis-match.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                      damn you are a lucky guy
                      Thanks man,I thank god every night that I can lay my head on that pillow..LOL..
                      Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 07-17-2012, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X