Sum up Frank Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sum up Frank Warren

Sum up Frank Warren ........

Wanker? Dickhead? Twat? ****? Toser? Complete ****ing Arsehole? I could go on and on...

Comment

****. !!!!!

Comment

A self-serving, back-stabbing delusional liar without class. A promoter who bleeds every British talent he gets his hands on dry with tomato-can fights in Britain where he can control the cash, only allowing his fighters an attempt at the bigtime once the public demands it (Hamed), a fighter is going stale (Calzaghe) or they have reached their limit in potential and he wants a final payday out of them (Lockett, Jennings, Hide etc). A promoter who actively seeks to discredit all British talent who dare not to sign with him, smearing them in his newspaper column with lies or poisonous opinion. May he be shot again, but more successfully this time.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
          A self-serving, back-stabbing delusional liar without class. A promoter who bleeds every British talent he gets his hands on dry with tomato-can fights in Britain where he can control the cash, only allowing his fighters an attempt at the bigtime once the public demands it (Hamed), a fighter is going stale (Calzaghe) or they have reached their limit in potential and he wants a final payday out of them (Lockett, Jennings, Hide etc). A promoter who actively seeks to discredit all British talent who dare not to sign with him, smearing them in his newspaper column with lies or poisonous opinion. May he be shot again, but more successfully this time.
          you took the words from my head lol

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
            Sum up Frank Warren ........

Peep my sig

Comment

Terry Marsh is the most popular attempted murderer in Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by alframsey View Post
                Wanker? Dickhead? Twat? ****? Toser? Complete ****ing Arsehole? I could go on and on...
                my sentiments exactly.........

Comment

Comment

A very popular, well liked and admired guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X