Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it natural to get sick of doin your girl??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it natural to get sick of doin your girl??

My gf is beautiful, smart great personality and all that good stuff, we been dating for like 3 years now. but after im done getin it in, im so sick of her. like i dont even wanna be around her ahaha. is that natural? i cant even imagine if we get married and what its gonna be like then

Yes, its natural to feel this way.

No matter how hot, smart, funny a girl is.

Show me the hottest girl in the world and I'll show you a guy sick of ****ing her.
    Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 06-27-2013, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Like the ole sayin goes , no matter how fine or rich the girl is ,someone out there is tired of hitting it/being with her everyday..

Comment

You shouldn't be with a girl for more than 2-3 years and not get married. Yup, that will be the result...boredom. You are suppose to have kids and have new kinds of excitement together.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          You shouldn't be with a girl for more than 2-3 years and not get married. Yup, that will be the result...boredom. You are suppose to have kids and have new kinds of excitement together.

Chups for the win!

Comment

Sex is just one important element in a relationship. Arguably, there are others that are more valuable going down the stretch - trust, security... Remember too that everyone ages and diminishes. You just have to think about what's more important to you in the long run. To me, having someone to go with you through the journey trumps the rest.

Comment

you know what's better than pu$$y, new pu$$y! And I guess what Chups said is kind of right

Comment

Would you get tired eating the same thing everyday?

Comment

post pics and i'll let you know.

Comment

Not physically sick but yeah all bitchies are like ehhhh in the long run once you got them, just keep making her do freakier and freakier shit till you blow her throat, pussy, and ass out then dump the bitch for a fresh one and then Rinse and Repeat.

Play on Playa.

Comment

Working...
                    X