Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Discusses Canelo vs. Mosley, Expects Fireworks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer Discusses Canelo vs. Mosley, Expects Fireworks

Richard Schaefer, the CEO for Golden Boy Promotions, had a tough task in finalizing a junior middleweight fight between WBC champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (39-0-1, 29KOs) and former three division beltholder "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-7-1, 39KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

No, a fight with him and Floyd won't happen until Canelo actually fights really legit people.

Comment

Fireworks, sure, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        No, a fight with him and Floyd won't happen until Canelo actually fights really legit people.
        Mayweather vs Alvarez will happen next year in either May or September. That's what the kid is being groom for man. Doesn't matter if he fights legit people or not.

Comment

I wanted to go to this fight. I hope they don't jack up ticket prices because of the stacked undercard.

Comment

This is going to be a great card. May 5th can't get here any sooner. Can't count Mosley out. Canelos d is suspect and he does get hit, so he will have to be on his A game,. They're saying Quillen vs Wright as well. I see this fight doing 1.5-2 mil ppv buys.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              I wanted to go to this fight. I hope they don't jack up ticket prices because of the stacked undercard.
              I'm thinking they will jack up ticket prices because of the names. Mayweather, Cotto, Alvarez, Mosley. Cotto and Alvarez have huge fans bases and obviously so does Mayweather. Mosley even has a fan base. Good be pricey tickets. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

Comment

I just don't see how anyone can want to see Mosley fight after his last 3 performances. This man is the textbook definition of shot and does not give fans a good fight anymore. Absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
                  Mayweather vs Alvarez will happen next year in either May or September. That's what the kid is being groom for man. Doesn't matter if he fights legit people or not.
                  alvarez is still growing he will be a middleweight next year imo.... and floyd is already pushing his luck by fighting above 150. then there's a possibility a pac-floyd will happen in may next year too... with a possible rematch in november (they'll have to make that fight eventually... theres too much money in it not to). floyd-canelo will have to happen soon, or the kid is going to become too big.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X