Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury vs Pajkic in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Fury looked utterly awfull he really needs to work much harder on his overall game.

Comment

Tyson has a long way to go

So wot have we lernt from this?? Tyson cud be a world champ but he 1) Needs to keep s his hands up 2) Watch for the overhand right ( like Amir did) 3) Sort out his home and metal state and 4) Ditch the f**k hangers on who corse s**t at his ...fights, hes Brit and Comm champ and must to be seen as one. It was shocking how his mates/wot ever they were actted when he got knocked down. Henry wud ashamed. I wont to like him and i start to but its hard.....really hard

Comment

Pajkic faded a lot after his first knockdown but I still think the stoppage was premature - he still had a puncher's chance, as does anybody against Fury. To be fair to Fury, he was as angry as anyone at the stoppage!

I can't help liking the guy but he needs to get in shape and right now Price is better.

Comment

Let's see a rematch in Montreal to settle the issue: the stoppage made that fight inconclusive.

Comment

There is no rematch needed, Fury beat Pajkic.

Comment

i dont see what the uproar about this fight is tbh, Fury had a stinker and still won.

He got dropped big deal, he was fine. The stoppage was bull**** but Fury probably wouldve won sooner rather than later.

Fury is ****, fought worse than he has done since probably the time he punched himself and still dropped him twice. He'd win a rematch easily. Id watch it as that fight was entertaining as hell (in a funny way) but i doubt the result would be any different.

Comment

Originally posted by whoelibits View Post
                Pajkic faded a lot after his first knockdown but I still think the stoppage was premature - he still had a puncher's chance, as does anybody against Fury. To be fair to Fury, he was as angry as anyone at the stoppage!

I can't help liking the guy but he needs to get in shape and right now Price is better.
                this.

Fury is a top bloke, very like able and entertaining both personality wise and in boxing terms (although not always for the right reasons) But I really wish he'd pay attention to his fitness, at 23 you shouldn't have the waist band and lack of muscular definition of a bloke in his 40's whos decided to come out of retirement at short notice. Tyson is never gonna be ripped like Klischko but he is clearly doing something wrong when it comes to diet / training at the mo....

quite a contrast to when he fought chisora
                Last edited by ding-ding; 11-14-2011, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X