Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else a Cain Velasquez fan??.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else a Cain Velasquez fan??.....

Kid is a beast!!! mad props to him....

Yea, ive watch MMA since the pride days, always knew we Mexicans could take over the sport cause of our heart n balls, n its happening little by little Mexicans will run the UFC

I follow almost all Mexian MMA fighters

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      Yea, ive watch MMA since the pride days, always knew we Mexicans could take over the sport cause of our heart n balls, n its happening little by little Mexicans will run the UFC

I follow almost all Mexian MMA fighters
      did you watch erik perez on the same card?

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Kid is a beast!!! mad props to him....

yes sir thats my boy !!! He the baddest man on the planet. I dunno if he could beat overeem thought that would be a good scrap....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          yes sir thats my boy !!! He the baddest man on the planet. I dunno if he could beat overeem thought that would be a good scrap....
          Soon as Overeem clears his PED issues I'd like to have him tested then fight him....that be a great fight.......

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            did you watch erik perez on the same card?
            Hell yea dude is bad ass, his from Monterrey, i think he is on a streak in the UFC

N about Overeem, i think Cain beats him, Overeem is really overhyped n he use to be so skinny n then he got huge lol dude is like the biggest cheater ever, i cant believe UFC allow him to fight for them, but it dont matter cause he sucks

Comment

Nope don't watch that ***otry

Comment

I'm on the bandwagon

Comment

Cain's mixed martial arts skills are up to par. he gave JDS a thrashing!! don't know if he'll have the same outcome with overeem tho. either way i'll be rooting for him. brown pride!!

Comment

Not a fan of Cain, but love watching his fights. He brings 100% effort in all of his fights.

The only fighter I'm following right now is Ricardo Lamas.

Comment

Working...
                    X