Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this hate on Felix Trinidad? Is he an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    You would lose your life lol. You can bet on that. Don't do it it . Like I said, every time you post there is a predictable reference to "African American fighters" Black people." Most people here know you're dumb, so this is no revelation and I can't take credit for pointing it out. Yes, I talk about your grammar because I assumed you were an adult and expected you to talk like one.You wouldn't pass the most rudimentary English courses available in college. So stop lying about your so called education.

You're only admitting to Oscar running because I forced you to do it. Your asinine comments claiming Oscar would be rated higher if he was black (a lie) is all I need to show you. Comparing Trinidad's wraps to Margarito's plaster(another lie). Those comments are an example of your delusions, ignorance, and your comical racism.

Carry on. I'm sure there's a Mayweather thread waiting for you.
    Because that's what my opinion is on the matter. Don't like it?

I'm not lying one bit.

You forced me? Surrrrrreeee!!

Yes he would have. He has a great resume but yet because he doesn't move flashy and pretty he's not an ATG and ****. Look at this thread, the fact that people voting NO for Tito is just crazy. Tito not being an ATG just makes another ATG look worse and then you have the domino effect going.

You support a racist yourself brother so quit lying to yourself. Floyd calling someone yellow man and many other things. Yet that's acceptable behavior to you cause somehow he's the victim in all of this. Anyways sucka, I'm going to laugh the next time Floyd/Broner say something racist and you among the rest of the lifestyle flashy ****s accept that behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
      Here are some key points you left out;
      - 15 consecutive WW title defenses
      - Obba Carr and Campas were both undefeated fighters
      - beat 3 gold medalist, Ried,DLH and Sweet Pea
      - 3 division champion

Yes I think he deserves ATG status..
      title defenses are meaningless unless you are fighting the best in your division. Most of Trinidad's title defenses weren't against the best. Hell, Sven Ottke has 21 title defenses, that doesn't make him an ATG

Trinidad is a HOF'er without a doubt but I don't think hes an ATG

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
        title defenses are meaningless unless you are fighting the best in your division. Most of Trinidad's title defenses weren't against the best. Hell, Sven Ottke has 21 title defenses, that doesn't make him an ATG

Trinidad is a HOF'er without a doubt but I don't think hes an ATG
        Obba Carr and Campas werent the best in his division at the time?..He also tried to fight Quartey but Quartey opted to fight DLH for more money. And 15 WW title defenses is not the only reason why I consider him to be a ATG. Its just one of the reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
          Why would you rank a guy (Carr) who never won a title so highly? So apparently his greatest achievement is losing a competitive fight to Quartey and getting KO'd by DLH.

Campas fought a (15-16) guy just before fighting Trinidad. His resume pre-Trinidad is riddled with guys with losing records and every time he tried to step up he got KO'd.
          That was one hell of an era Carr fought in. He would've easily picked up a couple titles in today's welter division. I'm not trying to inflate Carr but he was a pretty good fighter in his prime and beating that sort of contender is impressive. Heck, a past-prime Carr gave Oscar all he could handle until he finally succumbed to the left hook in the eleventh.

Comment

Working...
          X