Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are most of Pacquiao's opponents recently been 30+ in age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    yeah and if he fought and beat this up in comers.. you would just spew some **** like

"oh he is picking on some green, young kid.. he should fight someone battle tested"
    Exactly. They'll scream for Pac to take on guys like Andre 'the hobo assassin' Berto, and when he does and wins easily it'll be 'buh buh buh Berto was an overrated green bum who never fought or beat anyone'.

They've got all bull****ting angles covered.

Comment

So much BS, yes TS is actually correct, is on this fighting old washed up recycled fighters.

The only prime fighter that Pac might face will be JCC Jr, that's it...And, I don't get why some of you guys make excuses. You know damn well fighting prime fighters like Berto and Bradley will be great. There would be no excuses of calling them green. Stop that, stop making excuses.

It's OK to be a fan of Pac. I'm a fan, and calling Pac out on his BS doesn't make none of you guys any less of a fan.

I honestly don't get when exactly Pac fans became just like Floyd fans. They use the same damn excuses. Is F'ing ridiculous.

Comment

If an Up and comer can get past the Gatekeepers he is going to get a shot at the big Boys ..Most of the Time it takes tell a fighter is in his 30's to reach that point. No conspiracy..

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          So much BS, yes TS is actually correct, is on this fighting old washed up recycled fighters.

The only prime fighter that Pac might face will be JCC Jr, that's it...And, I don't get why some of you guys make excuses. You know damn well fighting prime fighters like Berto and Bradley will be great. There would be no excuses of calling them green. Stop that, stop making excuses.

It's OK to be a fan of Pac. I'm a fan, and calling Pac out on his BS doesn't make none of you guys any less of a fan.

I honestly don't get when exactly Pac fans became just like Floyd fans. They use the same damn excuses. Is F'ing ridiculous.
          I ****ing hope that Pac takes those guys next, especially since Marquez now says the fans don't want Pac-Marquez III. Just so it becomes painfully obvious how far beneath Manny's level those guys are, especially Andre. Guy is a poor man's Shane Mosley with less power and not even a fraction of the chin. EASY KO 5.

Bradley would be more interesting, but still an easy fight. Could see it ending up like the Clottey fight where Tim is shell-shocked by the speed and movement and just curls up in a ball, or tries butting his way out of it.

But believe me, and you know it's true, there will be those saying that they were overrated (which they are) and green and Manny was cherry-picking.

But doesn't matter, Pac is literally running out of guys to fight. He wants to step in the ring 5-6 more times, his choices are pretty limited and he'll have to take them on. So bring it.

Comment

these young bucks dont bring enough cash to get in there i guess. arum is about money first and manny fights the guy who brings the most money to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              I ****ing hope that Pac takes those guys next, especially since Marquez now says the fans don't want Pac-Marquez III. Just so it becomes painfully obvious how far beneath Manny's level those guys are, especially Andre. Guy is a poor man's Shane Mosley with less power and not even a fraction of the chin. EASY KO 5.

Bradley would be more interesting, but still an easy fight. Could see it ending up like the Clottey fight where Tim is shell-shocked by the speed and movement and just curls up in a ball, or tries butting his way out of it.

But believe me, and you know it's true, there will be those saying that they were overrated (which they are) and green and Manny was cherry-picking.

But doesn't matter, Pac is literally running out of guys to fight. He wants to step in the ring 5-6 more times, his choices are pretty limited and he'll have to take them on. So bring it.
              I think Pac stops Berto in 6 but guess what fights are won in the ring not on paper. And, Pac would have to prove that he can beat Berto in the ring. But, the way things are going, he will never step in the ring with Berto. Unless Berto gets KTFO prior.

Haters are going to hate regardless. But, you're sounding so much like Floyd fans. Saying stuff like "Floyd will never get credit" you pretty much saying the same thing. And, it's true because Floyd haters, will never give Floyd any kind of credit. And, you know it's true.

But, just because dumbass ******ed haters won't give Floyd or Pac any credit doesn't mean it's OK to go on vacations or fight tune ups every year or go on fight often against old washed up recycled fighters.

Because, that's what both fighters are doing and their fans, not real fans, but their extremist fans are OK with it. And, have excuses for both. Which is BS.

He should be fighting Berto next, the fight on May 7th should have been against Berto not this BS fight against Mosley. But, is sad that Pac will not be fighting against none of these guys in the near future. Because, Pac will be fighting either JMM after Mosley or the winner of Marg-Cotto 2...Which is F'ing ridiculous. It's a pretty much sham of what they're doing to the sport. And, it's worse that the fans are OK with it smh.

And, neither one is overrated. Berto is not even rated really to be called overrated, and Bradley is not overrated at all. He's proven...But, are they going to get a fight with Pac? Nah....Later this year we will watch Pac VS JMM or Marg-Cotto winner. And, we going to continue making excuses for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Pacquiao himself is 30+.

Failed thread!
                ahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                X