Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Barrera Eyes Title in Final Fighting Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Barrera Eyes Title in Final Fighting Year

Triple world champion, Marco Antonio Barrera, announced that this will be his last year as a professional fighter and he will try to win a championship in a fourth weight category. In the meantime, on Feb. 12 fight in Chihuahua, he faces Dominican Bernie Sanchez. Barrera wants to get a shot at a big lightweight title in his final year as a pro.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Barrera!

Comment

Fuk the winner of acosta rios. Soto should fight barrera so he could finally have his fight with one of the fab four. Lets see what he has againts a semi shot barrera.

Comment

nobody wants to stay retired lol

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
          Fuk the winner of acosta rios. Soto should fight barrera so he could finally have his fight with one of the fab four. Lets see what he has againts a semi shot barrera.
          LOL semi shot? barrera has been past it but still he's a great fighter i hope he gets his wish though

Comment

Originally posted by mr cartoon View Post
            LOL semi shot? barrera has been past it but still he's a great fighter i hope he gets his wish though
            Yeah semi shot last time i saw him he didnt look that bad like other fighters lets say jones or even morales who I think looked horrible in his last fight. Plus if he fights soto its a whole diffrent fight than when he fought khan. I think if the fight would happen it would look like barrera vs marquez. A hard fought win for soto.

Comment

War Barrera......................My favorite fighter of alltime

Comment

Marco maybe shot but he has proven twice that his skills, savvy and ring experience can make him win another title. War Marco!!!!

Comment

Bernie Sanchez?
                  There's no such the guy @ boxrec

Comment

I'll feel he'll never get the chance to fight Soto.

Comment

Working...
                    X