No announcement yet.

The Fist Of Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noypi
    Dude, There are many reasons why He did not punched or moved that well that night, but I am not going to mention those and use it as an excuse. But let me tell you this, the cut on his eye came from the accidental head butt and not from punches. It got bigger at the later round I admit. Don't fool yourself of thinking it came from a punch. Anyways that don't matter no more. I just hope that Morales will give him a rematch and let see what happen!.. But for sure I'll have my money on Pacquio!!...

laughable and delusional.
    pac needs to drop to feather and clean up.
    s feather is too heavy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
      Somehow I want to think the same thing that he is a little awkward in S feather.

Comment

YEAH I JUST FEEL HE HAS GONE UP TOO MANY WEIGHTS IN TOO SHORT A TIME.

he is a good offensive boxer but when plan A doesnt work you need to have a plan B, he didnt have one post second round against marquez, and he sure didnt have one against Eric.

he will learn tho and props to Manny, kin A, he doesnt duck a challenge thats for sure, I just had a feeling he was gonna find Morales at S feather too big, too smart and too experienced.

My advice drop back to S feather, Marquez should be his target, if marquez doesnt want to know then take on Chi or harrison, two fights he has to be favourite in, get two of the belts even then see what Marquez says huh.

that would force his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Joaquin_Adriel
          What i dont like about pacman is that he showed too much of his EGO in the ring, he showboat a lot putting his arms up showing that he can take the punch of El-Terrible. When you could see that hes hurting and bleeding and suffering from a barradge of punches. In an interview as shown on TV he said that it was the head that make the right eye bleed, but it was really the punch of morales that caught him. The reporter ask what his reaction is when Joe COrtez did not take any pionts off? coz of that headbut. Manny said "This is their country, this is their territory, we cant do anything about it" does it mean they were ROB? or hes just making o lot of excuses for his lost? A filipino sports annalyst said that team Manny is avoiding El-terrible because he has expirience in that wieght hes been there fo a quit long time compaire to manny 1st time. But because of the big money involve they fight Morales. In my opinion this is not a fight for honor this is not a fight for the Philippines this is all about the MONEY.
          it was clear when they replayed it in slo-mo that it came from a headbutt! and yes if i may say that money is the no. 1 motivation, what else do fighters and famous boxers fight for? money is the reason why they are risking their lives. but it was for honor and pride too. these 3 factors, these what make boxers tick. money changes everything.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
            YOU GOT THE POINT.BUT PACMAN HAS THE CHANCE TO REAP EM ALL IN THAT LINE OF S FEATHER.DID HE FALL TKO? LET'S THINK ABOUT THAT.

SEE!!?? I'M AIMING MY BOOMERANG SHOULD ANYBODY RESPONSES IN CONTRAST
            Last edited by ZEZ; 03-30-2005, 02:13 AM.

Comment

he doesnt have the power at superfeather morales was huge in there against him mate.
              why do it, the guy started out at flyweight for crying out loud and he is too young to have bulekd up that much already.

He can be the dominant force at Feather imo.
              He got a lesson agianst Eric this time and as I said he is a great offensive fighter but had no plan B.

he only knows one way to fight and if that doesnt work then he has a problem mate.

drop to feather get some belts (chi or harrison fro example two fights pac would be favourite) call out marquez thats gotta be the way

Comment

Working...
              X