No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner attempts to bench press 235 lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner attempts to bench press 235 lbs

I dont know **** about weightlifting so gonna need some clarity here, is that impressive for Broner's weight?
    Last edited by thuggery; 01-31-2013, 07:06 PM.

Seems kinda bs that no numbers were shown but if that was indeed 315lbs he just lifted over twice his walking weight, quite impressive. Also "already did 10 reps" my azz

Comment

Originally posted by Frokid View Post
      Seems kinda bs that no numbers were shown but if that was indeed 315lbs he just lifted over twice his walking weight, quite impressive. Also "already did 10 reps" my azz
      It's actually 235 lbs not 315. It was confirmed by a bunch of weightlifter nerds.

Comment

broner is ripped to death

Comment

ahk that seems WAAAY more legit. Thats pretty good, I think. Need to convert lbs to kilos lol not used to this imperial **** but thats still quite impressive for a boxer of his size

Comment

Broner is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Frokid View Post
              ahk that seems WAAAY more legit. Thats pretty good, I think. Need to convert lbs to kilos lol not used to this imperial **** but thats still quite impressive for a boxer of his size
              its about 110k m8 the little fuker can lift 10k more than me and im 10st 3 lol

Comment

A guy who walks around at 160+ lbs can't even 1RM 235, absolutely pathetic just like his next fight is.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                  broner is ripped to death
                  Yup he's pretty ripped right now.

I think he's one of those guys that have to stay at the gym all the time otherwise he is suspectable to ballooning up. I think he inherited his father's genetics.

But as long as he stays in the gym he'll be ok.

Comment

I was a little worried he was gonna kill his ribcage there.

Comment

Working...
                    X