No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto-Austin Trout Weigh-In Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
    Cotto will cruise to a slightly boring ud.. I don see how trout can win I mean what's his best win again?? Rodriguez lmao
    If theres one thing that cotto doesnt know how to do, is be in a boring fight. He's gonna come at you, and he's gonna hit you. He also has enough defensive flaws to be hit. He has a high guard, and seemingly trout struggled with a similar high guard from rodriguez. But....itll be a fight. I think tonight will just be a case of trout being outclassed.

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Hmmmmm.... tough fight to call because of the height and reach of Trout. You can never count out Cotto..... man..... I'm going to wait till later. I got Guerro/Berto wrong so want to take my time with this one.
    When was the last time that cotto wasnt at a height/reach disadvantage?

Comment

Can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Should be good, I only seen Trout fight one time againts Delvin R. he got nice hand speed and stamina, I hope Cotto works that body early..to slow him down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Canelo has said yes to a tournament to see who is the best at 154. Cotto said no to it so before you criticize, know your facts.

Of course i would say NO too.Even Mayweather wouldn't..so Cotto isn't the only one buddy boy.Not to mention why take the risk when the WBC would protect Canelo throughout the entire tournament? Nice try on something that'll never happen .A 154 tournament LLOL my ass what a joke, kind of the time you said Cotto ducked Conelo in Sept.

Comment

Working...
          X