Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most underrated fighters in the last 15-20 years?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vernon Forrest

Comment

Kostya Tszyu

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Who was picking Katsidis to beat JMM? My beat would be the same people who were picking Foreman to beat Cotto
        Tons of people were picking Katsidis on ESB, and other forums maybe even here too. Even in the Arena there were tons of non-aussies that thought Katsidis would knock him out. The Mexican guy sitting next to me wearing a Marquez/Mayweather shirt even thought Katsidis would beat him.

I honestly couldn't believe it.

Comment

Ike Quartey..

Comment

Gerald McClellan......was a beast

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Valero was an ATG in the making.......

true legend

He had a Duran mystique building around him and was on his way to great things, too bad he went bat s**t crazy.

But damn, there were so many fights we coul dhave seen him in the past couple years.

Marquez, Guerrero, Rios, Vazquez, Acosta, Burns, Broner now, etc. Oh well.

Comment

brain villoria is the most underrated right now

Comment

I feel like Tszyu is rated right, and judging by how easily he got into the HOF, he may be on the overrated side, no offense. Vernon Forrest was underrated though as well, and so was Quartey. We can probably say Paul Williams was a little underrated too.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I feel like Tszyu is rated right, and judging by how easily he got into the HOF, he may be on the overrated side, no offense. Vernon Forrest was underrated though as well, and so was Quartey. We can probably say Paul Williams was a little underrated too.
                    I thought Paul was vastly overrated by the fan boys. It was one of the reasons I cheered against him. I think his in ring work was also overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                      I thought Paul was definitely overrated by the fan boys.
                      he has always been overrated IMO

he was a giant at WW and even then lost to mediocre quintana

Comment

Working...
                      X