• Show
Clear All

Probably getting the Brutal Gladiator rank in WoW

(none of you can do this)

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
      Probably getting the Brutal Gladiator rank in WoW

(none of you can do this)
      none of you WoW boys could survive in the OLD SCHOOL days of ultima online (pre-trammel zone. . . fellucia only) and everquest (rallos zek PVP server). . . back when there was TRUE PVP. . anytime, anywhere. . you get looted. . . im talking about, you could work for months on an item, and unless it was no drop, then you could risk having it looted from being gankged PK'd. . . I used to stalk out people while they were leveling, or xp'ing. . wait till they were low on life from a battle, and then BOOM! ATTACK!

literally, NOWHERE was safe. . . even in city limits, if a group of PK'ers attacked you, they could fend off the guards long enough to kill and loot. . . lol people would raid banks. . . it was not safe to travel from zone to zone alone unless you were in a large group. . .

Comment

WoW is just too pussified. . . there is nothing to lose. . . you get killed, you don't lose any of your items. . no loot. . . it's WEAK. . . i stopped playing everquest after rallos zek changed the rules to where you couldn't loot. . .

Comment

probly back in the 1.09 days of diablo 2 exp when i cemented my status as the best melee druid on us east.

me and furociousfather, the best wolf druid on east at the time, had been dueling for about 10 mins. now when druids get to 1 hit point instead of dieing, they unshift to human form. so every time id get furo down to 1 and unshifted, hed run shift back and use his superior zerker axe range to shift fury me an leach some life back before i had a chance to hit him.

10 mins this was going on back and forth, a few times i got low but never unshifted untill finally he unshifted just i cought him with a fireclaw that he didnt block killing him on the spot.

it was wonderus and since then the name of SlipperySack has existed as revered in the diablo 2 druid community.

Comment

NBA live 2000. i was playing the 90s team against 60s team. I was down 3 points in with 3 seconds to go and i have to inbound the ball at the other side of the court.

I passed the ball to MJ and I fired from half court. It went in with the buzzer sounding off.

I thought I tied the game but I realized I was playing in the 60s home court and there's no 3 points in that court. lol

Comment

1)Kingdom Hearts 2 -Beat the hardest boss in the game Sephiroth on my 3rd time on Proud Mode. I was not expecting to win I was just trying to have fun. Well what ended up happening is me after 10-15 minutes of pure hell I ended winning.

2)Gears of war 2 - Made 2 of the developers and the rest of there team look like complete trash by going 19-0, no kill stealing either. MVP.

3)Maplestory - Back in 2006 at the time Zakum was the hardest boss in the game. Out of 30 people I was one of the last 6 survivors who beat it. Our world was the 2nd world to only beat Zakum legit. Took around 2 and a half hours but was very satisfying.

Comment

from what I hear my 1st round KO over Ali with Morales ....is still the most impressive

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  none of you WoW boys could survive in the OLD SCHOOL days of ultima online (pre-trammel zone. . . fellucia only) and everquest (rallos zek PVP server). . . back when there was TRUE PVP. . anytime, anywhere. . you get looted. . . im talking about, you could work for months on an item, and unless it was no drop, then you could risk having it looted from being gankged PK'd. . . I used to stalk out people while they were leveling, or xp'ing. . wait till they were low on life from a battle, and then BOOM! ATTACK!

literally, NOWHERE was safe. . . even in city limits, if a group of PK'ers attacked you, they could fend off the guards long enough to kill and loot. . . lol people would raid banks. . . it was not safe to travel from zone to zone alone unless you were in a large group. . .
                  Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  WoW is just too pussified. . . there is nothing to lose. . . you get killed, you don't lose any of your items. . no loot. . . it's WEAK. . . i stopped playing everquest after rallos zek changed the rules to where you couldn't loot. . .

What are you talking about? Achieving a gladiator rank means that in your battlegroup (used to be 200,000 people) you are in the top 0.0 - 0.5% range for PvP

I'm sorry but there was never that type of competition on Ultima Online.

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  probly back in the 1.09 days of diablo 2 exp when i cemented my status as the best melee druid on us east.

me and furociousfather, the best wolf druid on east at the time, had been dueling for about 10 mins. now when druids get to 1 hit point instead of dieing, they unshift to human form. so every time id get furo down to 1 and unshifted, hed run shift back and use his superior zerker axe range to shift fury me an leach some life back before i had a chance to hit him.

10 mins this was going on back and forth, a few times i got low but never unshifted untill finally he unshifted just i cought him with a fireclaw that he didnt block killing him on the spot.

it was wonderus and since then the name of SlipperySack has existed as revered in the diablo 2 druid community.
                  This guy is a G.

Comment

I beat Solitaire once.....

Comment

FFXII
                      i beat all the marks and the elephant guys in chapter 11 which is hard as **** because ur stats are ****
                      Resident evil 5
                      Completed professional mode without infinite ammo, S rank on all missions also without infinite ammo
                      Carmaggedon 1 and 2
                      Beat the entire game without repairing once or using recovery car when i flipped over (i didnt know how to) i depended on health barrels and if took a wrong turn and flipped over it was game over for me, i never won races by wasting my opponents always completed the laps
                      Twisted Metal 2
                      Beat Holland with twister and grasshopper against 9 enemies
                      Mortal Kombat 4

Completed game in Master II difficulty without blocking attacks( again i didnt know how 2)

Comment

Working...
                      X