Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: "Floyd does NOT believe he can beat Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT WOULD HOLD MORE WEIGHT IF HE WASN'T CAUGHT USING. BUT FOR ONE PED USER TO CO SIGN ANOTHER HOLDS NO MERIT IN MY BOOK

Comment

• i think floyd is afraid of losing(to anyone) and knows that manny has the best chance to beat him(unless floyd fights much bigger guys like pwill, ward, etc)...

i dont believe he thinks manny will beat him, hes just afraid to take that chance...

Comment

• This was a bait thread wasn't it?

Comment

• Roy Jones is a *******

Comment

• Roy Jones Jr. knows alot about boxing. I agree with everything he said.

Comment

• rjj said pac is no3 atg, and now says floyd is better dont make sense to me

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                rjj said pac is no3 atg, and now says floyd is better dont make sense to me
                You are confusing ranking with ability.

Comment

• If Floyd thought he could win, he would fight Pac without Pac agreeing 100% to FLoyds demands. That way floyd could get one up Pac, in that Pac wouldnt agree 100% to his demands and Floyd sstill fought him.

If Floyd beat Pac, he could boast he beat Pac without Pac having OSDT. If he loses to Pac he would or could have the ready excuse that Pac didnt take the full test.

If Floyd thinks he can beat Pac, he would fight him, bottome line.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    You are confusing ranking with ability.
                    My mistake, RJJ thinks Floyd has great ability but dont think Floyd has beaten anyone of note.

But ATG no3 have great ability as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      rjj said pac is no3 atg, and now says floyd is better dont make sense to me
                      he said floyd has better skills but atg rankings is about accomplishments. the most intelligent guy in school doesn't always end up having the best job or having a better professional career over her peers.

Comment

Working...
                      X