No announcement yet.

Spurs want 80 million quid for Gareth Bale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
    The guy has had a good fortnight and he's all of a sudden the new Ryan Giggs?!!
    Exactly
    I can almost guarantee he won't be as good as Giggs
    Some spastic sports journalist on the BBC news actually said "So is he as good as Giggs now?"
    Well let's compare, Giggs has won everything at club level and is arguably the greatest left winger ever
    Gareth Bale has had a good start to the season
    Fucking ****** journalist.
    Last edited by TRAV1$; 11-04-2010, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Aaron Ramsey > Gareth Bale
      Give it a few years and you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
        Aaron Ramsey > Gareth Bale
        Give it a few years and you'll see.
        As a Welshman I'm happy we got players like these. Pitty they are wasted playing for a team like Wales.

Just hope neither go abroad don't think it would help their game.

Comment

Ramsey is one of the first of a generation of British midfielders with truly European styles
          He looks more suited to Spain, than Wales.

Comment

It doesn't matter if Levy says "We're not a selling club".

The players have too much power these days, especially with the bull**** rule about buying your contract out with 2 years left.

If Bale wants to leave, he will.

Also have any players ever comeback from such bad injuries as Ramsey?.

Comment

Originally posted by On Fire Maguire View Post
              Also have any players ever comeback from such bad injuries as Ramsey?.
              That's the only way he doesn't become one of the best midfielders in the Premiership
              Cisse and Eduardo came back, but their clubs had moved on in their absence, Cisse came back from two completely broken legs if I remember
              Ramsey won't be sold, he's too young and too good so hopefully that will help.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                That's the only way he doesn't become one of the best midfielders in the Premiership
                Cisse and Eduardo came back, but their clubs had moved on in their absence, Cisse came back from two completely broken legs if I remember
                Ramsey won't be sold, he's too young and too good so hopefully that will help.

He's only what 19?, it'd be a shame if the injury threatens his career.

I'm worried for Valencia as well, not sure he will be the same, especially as a player that relies on his pace so much.

Comment

Cisse came back from two completely broken legs over 2 years
                  24 goals in 58 for Marseille
                  10 goals in 30 for Sunderland
                  30 goals in 35 for Panathinaikos
                  Not bad for somebody who relied heavily on pace.

Comment

He'll never be as good as Giggs.

Comment

Haha 80 mill! Apart from those 2 games against Inter what else has he done this season? Nothing. Let's see him do something in the prem.

Comment

Working...
                      X