Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Klit ever been BOOED like Floyd was vs Baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
    Has Klit ever been BOOED like Floyd was vs Baldomir
    my god man!
    i did more than boo watching that snoozer wlad/iggie!
    are you an idiot.
    or suffering from downsyndrome?
    You did more than boo? What else did you do? I did not see you boing, show us what you did.

All I know is people at the Baldomir/Floyd fight were leaving and the rest were booing up a storm, so, at the wlad/iggie was it as bad as Floyd/Baldomir? Simple question *******.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
      You did more than boo? What else did you do? I did not see you boing, show us what you did.

All I know is people at the Baldomir/Floyd fight were leaving and the rest were booing up a storm, so, at the wlad/iggie was it as bad as Floyd/Baldomir? Simple question *******.
      i mentioned the wlad/iggie fight because i actualy splurged and got cable and had friends over. the gals had never seen a fight before. they didn't have a clue about boxing. and do you know what they said. they asked if wlad was gay. i **** you not. the way he was pawing against that sawedoff lackey ibraginov.
      i had too laff. but my buddy who was a klit fan fckg was squirmming.

Comment

i mentioned the wlad/iggie fight because i actualy splurged and got cable and had friends over. the gals had never seen a fight before. they didn't have a clue about boxing. and do you know what they said. they asked if wlad was gay. i **** you not. the way he was pawing against that sawedoff lackey ibraginov.

That's a funny story.

What a dreadful fight to introduce people to boxing with.

Hopefully you drank a lot and did other things.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          That's a funny story.

What a dreadful fight to introduce people to boxing with.

Hopefully you drank a lot and did other things.
          tell you one thing i didn't get anything that night.

Comment

he doesnt get booed because he doesnt fight in the US

Comment

klits was far worse because he doesnt have the relationship that floyd has with the public and he didnt throw a right until the 5th round if I'm clear

Comment

german fans get all dressed up and clap like its an opera. they have no passion.

Comment

he definitely deserves to be booed its just that he always fights in germany.. i wonder if he got booed last time he was in the states... if he ever came to SJ he would get booed no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                  X