Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Vitali Klitschko vs Prime Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson makes Klitschko look like he is in slow motion. He would bust him up so bad this topic would never be brought up again. Tyson beats all the giant robots.

Comment

i got Iron Mike all the way in his earlie yr prime he trained hard and was more focus when he had his first trainer / father figure i think he would have destroyed VK around that time again where were the champs then before tyson went and did time. One punch could fk up any man. Tyson quote back then every man got a plan until they get hit.

Comment

pretty much agree with the poll results.........tyson by ko.

A prime tyson was 1988

i think vitalis legs & movement R way too stiff to get out of the way of tysons quick onslaught.
        Last edited by Godsfly; 02-16-2013, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Tyson almost always struggled against two kinds of opponets : Opponets who had a significant height advantage over him and opponets who made it past the first 5 rounds.

Vitali Klitschko would definitely give Tyson fits, and I'd most likely favor a prime Vitali to win by TKO.

Comment

You guys are crazy man, the chin isnt the only target.
            Prime Mike Tyson late 80s was a relentless beast, he wasnt a mortal man.
            he loved hitting the body HARD. he doesnt need to get to the Klit's chins right away, hed chop those tall oaks at the base of the tree. your forgetting he loved the body shot uppercut combo... once the guy hunched over a bit from the body shot...Goodnight.

Comment

ive got vitali stopping tyson late. i just think that tysons head will drop when he knows he can't ko him

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                ive got vitali stopping tyson late. i just think that tysons head will drop when he knows he can't ko him
                Can't KO him? Prime Tyson could KO anyone...............

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                    Naw man, not if your talking about a prime Tyson, the shot Tyson gave up alot and became unfocused, but not the Tyson of old. Many guys he couldnt ko but still went to war with them for 12 rounds.

Comment

Tyson by execution after 3 rounds. He wouldn't allow Klit to clinch, smashing him with body shots at will.

Comment

Working...
                      X