Clear All

in before do you even lift

Comment

grats .. 505 is some serious weight.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
        grats .. 505 is some serious weight.
        Thanks.

I'm gonna try and get 510 next week so I can film it. Gotta have visual evidence of course (plus, I wanna check my form).

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post
          . Gotta have visual evidence of course
          it must suck to be insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            it must suck to be insecure.
            1. Obviously I was joking, which is why I put "plus, to check my form" in parenthesis.

2. As you've already demonstrated, you don't even lift. You're advice/comments/critiques are unsolicited and are not needed.

3. Not to sound ****y, but I deadlift 505 pounds, I have a right to post that **** and brag. It's not insecurity, it's showing off my hard work.

Comment

now post a boxing video...since its a boxing forum

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZAH View Post
                now post a boxing video...since its a boxing forum
                I don't have boxing videos. But this is a training subforum, it's not a "boxing training" subforum. Lifting weights is training, so I posted this in the training section.

I don't get why so many people are butthurt at this thread? The ****?

Comment

Congratulations, you'd probably get less hate if your topic had more relevance to boxing seeing as it is a boxing forum

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post
                    Lifting weights is training, so I posted this in the training section.
                    No, it isn't training. It's moving a heavy object around. Do you really think you became a better fighter by picking 505 pounds off the ground one time? Because I helped a buddy move his refrigerator the other day, and I'm pretty sure it's not going to help me in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                      No, it isn't training. It's moving a heavy object around. Do you really think you became a better fighter by picking 505 pounds off the ground one time? Because I helped a buddy move his refrigerator the other day, and I'm pretty sure it's not going to help me in the ring.
                      Lifting weights isn't training? Wow, you're an idiot. That is the single most ******ed statement I have ever heard in my life. You're probably just talking **** because you're a weak, scrawny, poor excuse of a fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X