Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elie Seckbach appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol he linked this thread to his facebook account.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/seckbach

if you guys wondered whether he reads this there is your answer

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      lol he linked this thread to his facebook account.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/seckbach

if you guys wondered whether he reads this there is your answer
      thanks I just added him.

Its not that hard to interview boxers, most gyms will just let you right in. His advantage is living in LA, there are a hand full of gyms/am tourneys/fights/press conf./ ect. if you have a camera and are down to interview and you live in LA (or somewhere with lots of access to game) then you can do what eli is doing. I LIKE HIS VIDEOS by the way.

Comment

very true I think his niche is that most of his stuff comes off lighthearted and surface level which makes the fighters more at ease or more casual in their approach.

also, he does this as his job whereas most of us have day jobs to attend to so while he can literally go to every presser or media event in LA alot of us have jobs first.

he used to annoy me but I have to step back sometimes and realize he is where I was 5 years ago when I was trying to establish myself in LA. Does he ask off the wall questions? oh yeah a lot but he tries

Elie is a cool dude and someone I would back if it came down to it

Comment

i'm a big fan of elie seckbach and his video interviews

Comment

Yep, told you he reads NSB. Elie you my boy if you ever in Tdot for a show link me ill hook you up!

Dont get all the haters. He's the only person thats bringing us daily videos of boxers. What questions do you want him to ask them? About philosophy? He jokes around and asks them funny questions and puts them on the spot. If you watch his videos the fighters always talk to him like a friend instead of giving a generic answer. He also gets stuff out of fighters that nobody else has because they see him as a friend.

Keep up the good work Elie and keep on REEEPORTING!

Comment

Comment

yup.... elie is cool... he has been improving throught out the time...with less corny questions lol...

Comment

Working...
                X