Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner vs. Abril in Talks For February 16th on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid hard hitting pros "walk down" their opponents! Thats the style you need to master first, the up on your toes stuff comes when your opponent is stronger than you! This kid has seen alot of different styles in the amatuers. His amatuer career was very extensive and thats why he can walk guys down so early in his pro career!
    If you like boxing with alot of movement and on your toes techniques then enjoy amatuers, pro boxing is about leverage and balance to gain power! Ray

Comment

• very interesting fight. abril deserves the payday also after losing his spot & getting robbed blind against rios.

Comment

• hard work is easy work, then let's see it Broner.

Comment

• This will be a tough fight.

Broner-DeMarco, I was saying it would show us if Broner has the goods and is capable of being a top fighter. He showed he could be a top fighter.

Broner-Abril, this will show us if Broner has the ability to adapt and beat different styles. If he can soundly beat a slick, defensive minded, rangy outside fighter like Abril, I would be sold that Broner can beat different styles.

Broner-Gamboa, if this comes off at some point, will show us if Broner can be world class against the best in the world.

Funny how everyone discredits the DeMarco win now. Half the people on here though DeMarco would "expose" Broner and beat him. At least another quarter thought Broner would be tested and struggle at times against the tall southpaw. DeMarco was coming off wins over Linares and Molina, was the top ranked LW. That was a good win for Broner. Certainly as good as when Gamboa beat Solis, which most consider a good win on Gamboa's resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post

I have seen the fight buddy its right here above can you see and read OK maybe u need your eyes checked lol theres a clip right there of lundy pelting him with body shots and over hand rights using the same Midwestern style Broner uses..And someone who was there physically who had to be a fan of boxing to be there scored it 97 to 94 for Lundy.

joeabbadon 2 years ago

i was there lundy 97 94

If Lundy beat Abril like that so will Broner. Easy money!
            lol. 3 minute clip =/= seeing the fight.

You just talking out of your ass now. Your using a random 3 minute clip, Boxrec, triangle theories and random comments from YouTube posters to evaluate a fighter. If you see nothing wrong with that than I don't know what else to say.

But your clearly in the minority on this one as almost everybody else on here agrees that this will be a great fight a great clash of styles and that Broner should be given major props for taking the fight. And I been said I expect Broner to win so don't know where your going with that one.

Comment

• Abril vs broner = boring ass fight no wants to see that !!!!

Comment

• Sign me up.

Comment

• Good fight. Abril deserves another shot since he was robbed against Rios.

Comment

• Broner vs Abril is an excellent technical fight. If you want to see two clowns throw haymaker after haymaker this fight isn't for you. This will be chess not checkers. Multiple adjustments...AKA sweet science.

I'm in.

Comment

• Really like this fight. Next to fighting Titere this is the best fight @135. Lets see if Broner can do what Rios couldn't.. convincingly beat El Tigre. Tough style to beat. Lets see if Broner has it in him.

Comment

Working...
                      X