No announcement yet.

Did she deserve getting uppercutted by the busdriver?? POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    I would say he was carrying his hands a little low which could have caught up with him in the later rounds. The uppercut was thrown from a good distance which left him susceptible to a left hook counter.....but since he got away with it ....it was sweet...lol

I dont condone hitting a woman....but I understand.
    I also dont condone disrespect of our elders
    Of course, in no way was it textbook but serious, who the **** really throws an exaggerated uppercut in a real life situation.

For comedic purposes, it was sweet.

Now as far as did she deserve it, thats up for debate. I think he jump the gun a little. He could've easily held her down or just pushed her out of the bus.

Comment

It's good to see a bus driver finally fight back. It seems to be a trend these days. Bus Drivers are getting verbally harassed, spit on, punched etc. Seems like every week.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post

Comment

Real phaggot move old man.......hopefully he loses his job and gets some jail time (he lucky she wasn't white). I'm sure uppercutting bytches is not in the bus driver handbook.....and if it were a man he woulda stayed in his phukking seat like the bytch he is and called the cops.

WITH THAT SAID, isn't it a felony to touch one of these operators? They have a lot of lives in their hands and people hitting them can be a catastrophe.

Comment

oh nice uppercut by buster douglas and look at this, he's knocked mike tyson down!

Comment

fuck that bitch, should've kept her hands to herself. i bet next time she rides the bus she'll sit the fuck down like a normall person
                Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 10-12-2012, 05:43 PM.

Comment

once she laid her hands on him she grew some balls, nuff said!...yes she reserved it...knocked the thug out of her for a quick minute...

Comment

Here's the thing. I don't agree with the bus driver putting hands on her, however she shouldn't have been heckling him the way she was. she doesn't know him from adam and yet she's trying to punk em in front of all of those people. The problem with kids these days is they don't respect their elders.

That bus driver dude was probably a real badass in his younger days and now lives a quiet life driving a bus to support his family. i don't agree with the uppercut but the way she was going at him she should've known sooner or later he was gonna snap. I guess the turning point was when she let her emotions get the best of her and hit em. lesson learned!! keep your hands to yourself!!
                    Last edited by codey; 10-12-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Of course, in no way was it textbook but serious, who the **** really throws an exaggerated uppercut in a real life situation.

For comedic purposes, it was sweet.

Now as far as did she deserve it, thats up for debate. I think he jump the gun a little. He could've easily held her down or just pushed her out of the bus.
                      I was joking of course.

As for holding her down....Well maybe....but when your that old, You live by a different set of rules (IMO).
                      Thats why we have senior citizen discounts and cards etc.

As for hitting a lady...I really dont believe in it...but lets be real, that was a female yet she was no lady.....She was acting like a thug and was treated like a thug, technically he was defending himself from an attacker.

Thats a lady...a pretty lady on your avi.

Comment

Working...
                      X