Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not a Native American. You're a immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred Krueger
    What exactly is an american... oh yeah its an Irish man,an Englishman,a spic,a jew ,a black man,an indian.
    Different races of people that abandoned their own countries sometime down the line

Americans don't even have their own langauge..
    How have you not been banned yet?

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
      dude your a clown, get over it. To victor go the spoils of war. The Indians and Mexicans lost the land because they were weaker than the white man. Deal with it.
      Looks like we a getting stronger. We will not be weaker in 20 years when hispanics will be the majority

Comment

if they "lost it cuz they were weaker too bad" and "they should have protected it" why do people get angry now when they see minorities becoming the majorities

Comment

Originally posted by Portman View Post
          Germany is in Europe

Hustlin hustlin
          Yeah I forgot it was damn near impossible to fly over the ocean in the 30's and 40's. If Hitler won WW2 dont you think he would have taken over the United States and Canada both? If not you're pretty ignorant or not educated or both. Probably both

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            Looks like we a getting stronger. We will not be weaker in 20 years when hispanics will be the majority
            Originally posted by Luffy View Post
            if they "lost it cuz they were weaker too bad" and "they should have protected it" why do people get angry now when they see minorities becoming the majorities
            They arent called "minorities" because of smaller populations

Even with more people, they will still be "minorities"

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
              Does this make you mad?

I mean, I can see the David Duke bullshit.

Can you even see why it might be funny?

Comment

Someone only just learning about white history?

It's common knowledge: white people invaded, raped, stole ****ing everything and then made laws against that shet so the victims and their disadvantaged offspring couldn't "legally" do what the white man did to get back their shet.

Not offense lol I got white in me too

Comment

The Iroquois's exterminated the Huron's amongst other Indian tribes. Natives fought and killed each other and took land long before the white man arrived. People have been doing this to each other since the beginning of time...and are still doing it today. If the white man never came to North America would any of the defeated surviving Native tribes have been compensated by a ruling Native govt? Many tribes have become very wealthy from land claim settlements in the US and Canada.

Comment

I'm going to Lol when the yanks realize we've taken California back

Comment

Working...
                    X