• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope TMT makes Random testing a must

This would really shake up the sport and make testing a huge issue

I agree Larry...

Comment

I disagree Larry, Berto would never fight again, if that happened.

Comment

With the big names on their roster so far, would send a big message to fighters trying to fight them.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          I disagree Larry, Berto would never fight again, if that happened.
          green me please sir.................and Berto will have to fly str8which is great for the sport

Comment

would definitely set a standard that all would have to abide by. Would be a good thing for the sport.

Comment

Doubt it happens. As it is, floyd doesnt do random testing. Plus, as many a floyd fan has asked, who will pay for it?

Comment

Agreed

Kinda off topic but those watson brothers pics have been making me crack up all day

Comment

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
                  Doubt it happens. As it is, floyd doesnt do random testing. Plus, as many a floyd fan has asked, who will pay for it?
                  The company would pay for it of course,it should be apart of the contract and Floyd does do random testing,may not be year round but random=not knowing when you will be tested................when training camp statrs Floyd does not know when they will come.so that is a good start maybe soon we will get year round

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                    Agreed

Kinda off topic but those watson brothers pics have been making me crack up all day
                    They are everywhere and are never off Topic.they may be in this thread

Comment

Working...
                    X